on 8 December 2012
I am an admirer of Andrew Robson and have most of his excellent bridge books
I did not find the kindle version easy to follow, it is nice to have the tuition and practice hand on the same page.
I have the paper back books and prefer to use these.
on 1 March 2013
The content is very interesting but I am unsure whether I like studying a bridge book through an ebook as even when you increase print size the hands are difficult to read. So whilst I love my kindle I do not think that ebooks are the best medium for bridge.
on 26 June 2012
as usual andrew robson has produced a very informatively written bridge book designed for the intermediate bridge player who wants to expand their knowledge and abilitiesBridge Lessons Hand Evaluation & the Losing Trick Count his relaxed style of writing makes learning new techniques very enjoyable. hopefully i may meet andrew across the table one day
on 14 November 2013
Good playing technique, suitable for average and advanced players. The Losing Trick Count is a an excellent aid to bidding a
contract
on 31 December 2013
Clear and concise directions/information. If we all absorbed them and followed them we' d all be brilliant players. Bon chance!
on 19 February 2014
I always find Robsons books very good-informative and clear to understand.I just wish I could play better at my club
on 12 May 2014
As usual Andrew comes up with the goods .Great lessons in good format . I would recommend to all enthusiasts.
on 19 March 2013
I used to struggle with this topic before, but now the penny has dropped - Andrew Robson's book made it easy.
on 25 February 2016
Whilst I bought this two years ago as a Kindle download, I have just read another few hands (Deal 13 onwards) and am surprised that the hands are written in Greek as well as English for the rest of the booklet. Up to this point they were in English.
on 13 July 2015
There were pages taking up about a third of the book from some research scientific paper. The print is fairly small and it does not feel like a quality book, making it quite hard to read.