on 14 December 2009
Being a CD-rom rather than a book, I was expecting a lot more detail than is actually contained. I am disappointed with this item as I thought it would contain a detailed listing (including photographs)of the majority of pocket watches that are known to exist, instead it just highlights a few and generalizes any others. The information contained is widely available on the internet and as such I feel this CD is virtually useless.
on 30 September 2009
I was expecting a guide database to look up the watches I have in my collection - this is a very basic fact sheet guide with information you can get for free on the Web.

Sorry did not meet my expectations
on 25 February 2012
This CD is almost useless. It gives very little information on prices. It contains information on collectors fairs but in America!!!! I was looking forward to receiving this CD but was bitterly disappointed in it. My advice? Don't buy it. Look for alternative sources of information. I shall be sending my copy back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse