5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful & unique new deck, 26 Mar 2008
S. Barnett (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Skull Message Cards (39cards & 64page Guidebook) (Library Binding)
I work with these cards almost every day for healing and insight. The colours and artwork are amazing and they feel great to work with. Anyone with even only an interest in spirit and energy, or crystal skulls, should appreciate this beautiful deck. The informative booklet not only gives a message and healing guidance for each card, but also has information on how to work with the energies and colour vibrations. So even if you are not already working as a clairvoyant, healer, counsellor or channel etc. you should easily be able to work with these cards. But, if you are an experienced lightworker or crystal skull caretaker already, these cards can still make a most enlightening and welcome addition to your 'family'. There is no other deck out there like this one - give them a go, I don't think you will be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Readers should have a set of these, 18 Jan 2009
B. Lynn (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been working with spirituality and reading for people for over 13 years and am not normally someone that writes reviews. Having worked with these cards I felt compelled to do so. This is a powerful, colourful and uniquely original deck like no others on the market, capturing the energy of the Crystal Skulls. Each card has at least one or more skulls within the imagery, so not only can you read the picture and the colours but you can also let the skull/s speak to you for further intuitive insight. A great deck for anyone that has an interest in crystal skulls and wishes to bring a different vibration to their work. Although as with most decks you do not need to use the accompanying booklet, I found the messages contained within to be very relevant to me, whether it be for the healing, a past life situation or my current circumstances. I also found them very relevant to the people that I have read for. If you have already been using cards for reading, this deck will not only give you a new 'higher' perspective, but as an additional bonus can also be used for colour healing. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who currently works with Crystal skulls, has an interest in Crystal Skulls or simply would like to deepen their spiritual awareness and understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal skull Message cards, 25 Feb 2008
Crystal skulls bring transformation, unity, healing, unconditional love, ancient wisdom and an understanding of ascension. Anyone can use this unique, evocative and inspiring deck, from beginners to experienced skull caretakers, to aid them on their spiritual pathway. The accompanying booklet provides a channelled message for each card along with how to use the colour vibrations for healing and divination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for those who work with crystal skulls and for those who want to connect with the crystal skull consciousness, 23 Mar 2009
These cards are a wonderful tool for connecting with the crystal skull consciousness. I have two crystal skulls of my own and using these cards has helped me enhance my work with both them and the collective.
I have been lucky enough to meet White Elk Woman on a number of occasions and she is a wonderful lightworker. These cards are done with digital art but don't let that put you off if you're not a fan, these cards, used in the right way, are a powerful and empowering tool to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars The crystal skull message cards, 1 April 2008
A. lipscombe (england) - See all my reviews
Hi i own a deck of crystal skull cards and they are the most used deck of cards i have. I have found that the pictures are absolutly stunning and they are a credit to the designers. The messages are to the point and they mean alot to me each time i use them. I do feel anyone that is looking for a deck of cards (especially for thier first deck of cards) to give them daily guidence they are the cards to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful and unique, 2 May 2012
The crystal skull mesage cards are absolutely stunning, I own many set's of oracle cards but these are definaetly one of my favourites. the reason why I like them so much is down to the uniqueness of the pictures, which seem to draw you in.

Although the cards take a little while to attune too, I have been able to undertake very accurate readings with these cards and they fill me with wonder and excitement. They are definetly specialised cards though, not suitable for example for questions about love life but for more serious universal questions such as life purpose and self improvement.

Although not cheap or easy to come-by I would highly recommend them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing energy!, 6 Mar 2011
Mrs Haggis (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
These cards have the most insane energy.... and I am a novice! The artwork is truly remarkable and stunning. Truly remarkable cards. Buy them!!!!

Crystal Skull Message Cards (39cards & 64page Guidebook)
Crystal Skull Message Cards (39cards & 64page Guidebook) by White Elk Woman (Library Binding - Jan 2008)
Used & New from: 120.00