on 21 January 2014
This book is an absolute "must have" for any knitter. It is full of beautiful patterns and is an interesting source of knitting history. I have so many of the patterns now lined up for completion...I think I'll have to free up more that 24 hours in any day to get them completed. So happy to have this book on my shelf ... need Vol. 2 now.
on 16 August 2014
I have attempted two of the patterns.One was impossible to follow the other had a couple f mistakes.
I am an experienced knitter but it is very irritating to ave to keep undoing and reknitting.
on 9 April 2014
The combination of old, original designs prepared for modern yarns and with the feeling of the authors enthusiasm is brilliant.
on 30 August 2011
I bought this booklet for my wife who has many problems finding 'old' patterns when she wants to knit something good for herself or the family - "just what I wanted" was her reaction when the parcel was opened.
Rodney...Gomersal, Yorkshire.
on 21 April 2013
Mum was very happy with this book. Plenty of great patterns and knitting ideas. Good book and present for the avid knitter,
on 25 March 2015
Has a few nice patterns, but not many. Really disappointing, and definitely not worth the price.
on 19 February 2016