5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book!
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by DeeGee

2.0 out of 5 stars Garden Source
Published 13 months ago by L Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book!, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Garden Source: Inspirational Design Ideas for Gardens and Landscapes (Paperback)
As a novice to the planning and design of a garden and with a blank canvas soon to be excavated in my backyard, I sought a publication for inspiration and guidance. I need look no further than Garden Source. I am so glad that I stumbled upon this book, and let me tell you why... The book is broken into 4 sections; Connect, Divide, Space and Style. Each section illustrates the various design elements, accompanied by stunning photography. The author obviously has a wealth of knowledge and I am envious of her time spent in these truly wonderful gardens. I would defy anyone not to be inspired after purchasing this book. You will find something that will enthuse and inspire regardless of your budget or the size of your garden. As I state in the title... A must have book, and an ideal Christmas gift for the budding garden designer in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for garden design ideas, 2 Jun 2012
I found this book to be particularly useful for garden design ideas. The book includes hundreds of both very specific designs (paths, walls, ponds etc) as well as more general design styles (modernist, minimal, exotic, formal etc). It is a book that would ideally suit the urban gardener who perhaps doesn't have an awful lot of time or knowledge of gardening but wants ideas about how to add new elements to create a particular look or simply improve an existing garden. The photographs are particularly lovely and the word "inspirational" is truly appropriate in this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this book!, 22 Feb 2013
F. Bartlett (UK) - See all my reviews
I so wish I had come across this sooner. It is filled wi the most glorious photos that its a joy to just turn the pages. But as a source of inspiration for your own garden or as part of a garden designers toolkit, especially when working with clients who are not quite sure what they want, it is invaluable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Garden Source, 1 Jun 2013
After reading the reviews on Amazon I was very disappointed with this book. There is nothing exceptional about the photography, and I would probably say that 60 per cent of the pictures are fillers - no better quality than you or I could snap in the back garden. For me, any quality photos are lost in the quantity of photos presented - a shame, I was looking forward to gaining inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, actually is inspirational., 16 May 2013
D. Nelson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant, actually is inspirational. Needed it for garden ideas, im not a beginner but it was still massively useful. Little blurb, lots of pictures, faultless.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have.., 25 Dec 2011
Truly inspirational. Ideas from gardens great and small. To say something for everyone is a bit of a cliche, but in this case there really are ideas for everyone for making any garden, or corner of a garden, more exciting. The quality of the images from this award winning photographer is superb. Would make a lovely gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 21 Sep 2013
An interesting source book, just as the title reads. A book which helps to visualise and indeed help both you and your landscaper

3.0 out of 5 stars Garden ideas., 11 July 2013
A good quality well presented book with beautiful photographs. Very useful if you have a large garden however for the average size there wasn't a lot in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational book, 11 May 2013
Mr. John E. Kemp "John Kemp" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
It was a gift and highly appreciated by our friend. We will probably get one for ourselves. I hope so.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautifuk book with lovely ideas, 19 April 2013
Given as a present and was well received. Lots of pictures of some very interesting ideas for all gardens - both large and small..

The Garden Source: Inspirational Design Ideas for Gardens and Landscapes