on 5 June 2011
Moorcroft: A Guide To Moorcroft pottery 1897-1993
I was very undecided whether to go for an earlier edition of this book or to pay the extra for the newest edition. I am so glad that I decided to go for the new edition, published in this country. When I showed it to other members, including the Tutor of our China Painting group, they all agreed that the picture quality was far superior to previous editions, plus there are more picture, that some are even thinking of getting a second copy. An excellent book in every way.
on 19 March 2013
I love the quality of the photographs and illustrations which have fuelled my passion for this wonderful art form. Magnificent.
on 7 November 2013
Bought for a particular purpose - to look up information on 2 particular pieces of Moorcroft. This book gave me the initial information I required, which then allowed me to approach Valuers for a valuation. Apart from this, it was an extremely informative book, with excellent illustrations and the history of William/Walter Moorcroft and their particular style of pottery.
on 31 March 2013
A birthday present for my Mum, she loved it & said it was an excellent reference book for Moorcroft ceramics, embellished with beautiful photographs of the huge catalogue of Moorcroft pieces. Make sure you get the latest updated version of the book. Enjoy.
on 12 May 2015
A good comprehensive book with some great illustrations and some interesting stuff - would have liked more of a slant on the earlier than later pieces...... if anyone knows of a good book please let me know.
on 16 October 2014
My wife likes Moorcroft and this enabled her to spend time looking at their designs and saved a great deal of money over buying the real things! Made a good birthday present for her.
on 11 June 2013
Have just become interested on Moorcroft pottery and needed a book to give me the information I needed. This book fitted the bill and is an interesting read.
on 19 May 2014
Bought this as a present for an avid Moorcroft collector,Excellent price as difficult to source at a discount, very informative, lots of pictures
on 21 January 2013
This was bought as a present for my sister at her request so it was obviously
what she wanted to read and use fro reference.
on 6 January 2014
This book is well worth the price. It is full of colour examples of Moorcroft pottery and information about the work.