on 8 January 2010
This is a great resource. We are starting to explore much more seriously my daughter's interest in drama. This book is good for contacts such s agents, photographers etc. There are a lot of people out there in this field and through this book you at least know that the people you are dealing with are legit though you should always still do your homework.
on 3 September 2010
My last version of Contacts was one from Autumn of 1965, a slim volume of 88 pages. Much cheaper than the current issue at three shillings.
But this new edition is remarkable for its detailed facts about the performing arts.
It will be very valuable to me for a project I have in mind. Even though I live in Canada, three thousand miles from the United Kingdom which I once called home, I find this new Contacts to be very vital for the future.
Hopefully I shall be able to use a number of the people listed and I recommend this great book to anyone seriously interested in the industry.
It is beautifully organized and very easy to read when in search of facts.
Thank you Contacts editors for a superb job.
Charles Foster
on 12 January 2011
Although the book is fine, if you want it to take you anywhere you have to phone, send an email and go to the place. If you do that, you'll get a job.
on 16 August 2010
Great book, very useful when it comes to planning your future in the TV industry!
on 11 December 2009
I have been buying "Contact" for thirty years; each year is better than the preceeding one. The in-depth info available on all manner of companies serving Stage, Film, Television, and Radio is worth its weight in Johnny Depp's jewelry.