on 14 January 2014
I read Dark Eden recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was hooked on these short stories and quickly bought The Peacock Cloak when I had finished. These are easy to read stories, I enjoyed his vision of the future and of other worlds.
on 2 September 2013
Evocative of the (good) sci/fi I read in the 70s. Thought provoking. More told by leaving out than putting in. Philosophical. Chris is a true story teller.
on 20 January 2013
Facinating stories that get you hooked all the way. I did not know exactly what it was when i bought it but i must admit i was delighted by it.
on 21 March 2014
Tried on a whim. Not read author before. But very good quality. Will search out other titles. Would recommend you give it a try!
on 10 August 2013
A mix of stories here. Some are better than others. They Include a prequel story to his novel Dark Eden
on 3 September 2014
didn't realise was short stories, but not disappointed, wonderful
on 8 June 2015
wonderful gripping stories. Such a good read!
on 13 April 2013
The stories are perfect in length for a bus journey, and entertaining enough. Some interesting thinking points, and vivid ideas but maybe I missed the point of a few. Nothing exceptionally bad, but don't expect anything exceptional either.
on 26 July 2015