on 22 August 2009
I've bought this handbook for four years now and each one is packed with information for your genealogy research. With links to websites, well written stories and guides to different areas of research each one is a self-contained easily readable guide.
I'm looking forward to the next edition already.
on 24 July 2011
If you want to research your family history, then this book is a "must buy".
Very detailed, comprehensive lists of archives, online sources, societies, in fact, every method of research that is available is listed, in detail. A book that you will always use for reference. Best book I have ever bought for my research, I can highly recommend it.
on 13 November 2009
If you are really interested in genealogy then you will find this book very informative and enjoyable read.
on 26 June 2014
A must for genealogy research.it's extremely detailed with comprehensive lists of archives and online sources and tips.
Great read and one of the best buys for my family research.
on 3 May 2015
The Blatchford books are all packed with very interesting articles and loads of info. useful for anyone interested in Family History.