on 9 February 2012
An excellent product which arrived very quickly. From the onset, I received an excellent service from Alan Marshall from start to finish which meant that I could give my Dad a gift he really appreciated. On top of that, to have a signed copy by both the author and contributing artist made his day - Fantastic service, 10/10, thank you!
on 1 February 2013
This is an excellent book. I have been an enthusiast of Terence's paintings for many years, from RSPB cards and calendars to his earlier books. This volume is particularly good in that artwork is presented which I have not previously seen. In addition it gives an insight into the artist himself, and his methods. Unfortunately original artwork is way beyond my means, but this book is the next best thing. The book is a signed limited edition.
on 27 October 2013
A superbly illustrated book, TJ Bond's paintings look more like photographs and even the small brown birds are full of colour.
on 1 May 2013
This came so quickly, a fantastic book for a friend, great paintings and it was singed, I would recommend it