A book like this is detailed and imaginative. It's suitable for children and teens from 10-15 or over. It would make a worthwhile birthday present with a magnificent storyline. The trilogy is spectacular by an honourable authour, Jasper Cooper. I have met him myself and he has a wonderful imagination, no wonder his books are so exciting!
Published on 15 May 2011 by Megan

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Published 15 months ago by E. Savory

5.0 out of 5 stars The Glass Prison: Book 3 in The Kingdom of Gems Trilogy (Accounts of Candara), 15 May 2011
This review is from: The Glass Prison: Book 3 in The Kingdom of Gems Trilogy (Accounts of Candara) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Glass Prison, 15 May 2011
Amalek and Seph rock !! The Kindom of Gems was never in trouble, ever. My kids loved the books. Dont stop Mr C !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Conclusion to this Trilogy, 14 May 2011
Mrs. C. Pope - See all my reviews
This last book of the Trilogy is just as exciting as the previous two (Canadara's Gift and The Silver Well). I really loved all three. The author's imagination is amazing, so many twists and turns and sub plots, I could not wait for the conclusion. So many amazing magical happenings (which I won't quote or it will spoil your surprise). The way the Wicked Troubler is overcome at the end is a stroke of genius. A few loose ends but I suspect this leaves the way open for further books.
Carole Pope

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you wanting more!, 12 April 2011
Wow - what can I say? Just finished this amazing trilogy and will be reading them again very soon but this time to my son. I can safely say that these books will become a staple part of our reading diets for many many happy years to come.

Thank you Mr Cooper for writing such a lovely set of children's books. Just, please don't stop here!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 29 Aug 2013
E. Savory (uk) - See all my reviews
This is the third book of an unusual story. Great ideas but the author is trying to cover too wide an age group. My daughter is 12 and met the author at school. We have read these together. The characters range from 'disney type' princess to Lord of the Rings dark lords. The vocabulary in the books is quite challenging even for a competent child. The editing is dreadful with loads of words missed out or repeated and the grammar is 'different' Still enjoyed them but thought they were a little long drawn out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 3 April 2013
I've enjoyed this book it is very good and makes me want to read more
I have read the former books too there all very descriptive.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trilogy!, 12 Jun 2011
I think the Kingdom of Gems is a great trilogy for all ages. For being 9 myself I think that it is entertaining and
mysterious with some funny bits! Jasper Cooper is an amazing writer, he makes you feel like you are there watching
everything happen and only good writers make you feel that.
All three books are fabulous but for me the Glass Prison is the best for it is well discribed and very adventurous. With the kingdom of Gems you won't just go into different countries you will go into different dimensions! If I chose a book or some books to recommend to different people I would choose the Kingdom of Gems because every bit of them make you feel like you want to read more!

5.0 out of 5 stars And I thought it couldn't get any better but it can!, 16 May 2011
Janie Doe (Canterbury, Kent) - See all my reviews
After waiting eagerly for the final installment I have to say I was not disappointed (okay neither was my 11 year old son when I let him read it!) we've followed the lives of the Prince and Princess (Amalek and Seph) and I myself lost a nights sleep unable to put the book down! Thank you Jasper!!! Bring on the films I say!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Glass Prison, 14 May 2011
S. Lacey (Annalong) - See all my reviews
An outstanding finish to an outstanding trilogy! This trilogy is well worth buying and reading. It's engaging, fast paced with a great plot and excellant characters. It's equally appealing to all age groups with the potential to be a true childrens classic.

The Glass Prison: Book 3 in The Kingdom of Gems Trilogy (Accounts of Candara)