5.0 out of 5 stars A gentle introduction to things we all need to know
For anyone, like me, who has felt for a while that things in the World are not quite right, like there's perhaps things going on which shouldn't be, decisions being made by Governments which don't make sense, then I would recommend reading this book.

Published on 15 April 2010 by M. Palmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard read
I bought the book for my husband but he and I have tried to read it but it is difficult to take in!
Published on 21 April 2012 by Crank1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars an absorbing read, 6 May 2010
R. E. Cox (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Truth Agenda: Making Sense of Unexplained Mysteries, Global Cover-ups and Prophecies for Our Times (Paperback)
Andy Thomas has always written perceptively and with a rational and balanced outline. This book asks whether there is a mysterious elite with an equally mysterious agenda governing our world above and beyond the governments we elect. It covers a number of well-known conspiracy theories as well as a survey of recent concerns such as the suppressions of freedoms. The book's purpose is to try to 'make sense of why so many people doubt the veracity of much of what they are told to believe'.

When you pick up this book to begin reading be prepared to bid a fond farewell to those around you for quite some time, as its interest will keep you absorbed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gentle introduction to things we all need to know, 15 April 2010
M. Palmer - See all my reviews

It is an easy read with a good manner about it, there is no "You will believe what I say", more of a "Let's talk about this" attitude, something I feel there should definitely be more of. It is a simple, nice gentle introduction into many areas of investigation which at times can become too dark and depressing.

A good read, very informative, very interesting, and raises a number of questions about which there should be open discussion... don't swither just buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, PLEASE READ REVIEW!, 17 Feb 2011
I bought this book on a whim after reading the reviews and I can say with heartfelt sincerity that Andy Thomas has completely blown me away.

Being a somewhat sensible person (but curious about all the scary NWO & 2012 topics encountered on the internet) I very nearly didn't buy this book, as the cover artwork looks as though it is going to be purely conspiracy based topics, but I was very wrong. This book does cover most of the relevant current questions but is prohibited by the size of the book as to just how much detail he can go into. It is wonderful to get an introduction to the mainstream queries from an author that writes with respect for the reader's intelligence.

Andy takes you on a journey through most of the current theories with an evidence based approach, no attempt at sensationalizing the stories and no attempt made to force his own opinions. For me the last third of this book, and in particular the last few chapters, has left me with such a feeling of hope and belief that I have got goosebumps. I will now be looking at books that talk about conciousness and intent as my next purchases.

Finally, if I was ordered to rewind the last few years and to choose only three books I could ever read from that day on...then this would be one, along with 'Geoff Stray's - Beyond 2012, Catastrophe or Ecstasy' and Freddy Silva's - Secrets in the fields. I sincerely hope you take the plunge like I did.

I would love to read it again but I have a queue of people waiting to borrow it! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth?, 23 Mar 2010
P. Atkinson (leeds/england) - See all my reviews
In this book andy thomas presents all his evidence in a clear and easily readable account,he tackles a number issues including 9/11 and the moon landings.I found it inspired me to talk to a certain amount of friends about it and engage in friendly debate.It also inspired me to look through his evidence as chronologically listed in the back with an open mind and i would say it is hard to challenge his hypohesis when presented with the evidence.Most books target certain genres of people but this is a book everyone should read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dare to look beyond what you have been led to believe?, 7 Sep 2009
P. Thornton (North of England) - See all my reviews
Anyone who has ever questioned the unquestionable - with an open & hopefully balanced mind - searching for truth.......yet been left silently feeling out of sync with the majority ......... must read this book!

Covering subjects as diverse as Crop Circle Formations; 9/11; The moon Landings; The Green Dilemma; UFO reports/investigations, the 2012 expectations......(to list but a few)......are bang up to date, as at the end on summer 2009.

Many people already question why global cover ups & conspiracies dominate our world, but answers can be difficult to find & even harder to swallow. Andy Thomas does not shirk this issue, in fact he opens doors to illuminate the power of collective thought & positive action, giving a glimpse of a future where truth & love win over fear & predudice.

Mr.Thomas had painstakingly researched so many subjects with such thoroughness & close attention to detail, that the reader could easily have become blinded by the sheer volume of evidence. However, the way the book it set out makes it easy to read, in stages, or to delve into at will, picking a specific subject in isolation. Whichever way you choose, 'The Truth Agenda' is surely destined to become a 21st century classic. One that sits well with Geoff Stray's 'Beyond 2012:Catastrophie or Ecstasy'.

Supurbly illustrated & with a binding built to sustain much thumbing & abuse.

12.95 it is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, 5 May 2011
Well written and informative - I would recommend this to anyone interested in alternative views, as I think it is the best book available for an overview of these subjects.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Vital Contribution to the Truth....the real truth, 13 Nov 2009
Richard Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
In an age when our civil liberties are under increasing threat, Andy Thomas has done the truth a considerable service - and rightly questions why it is that we are seemingly quite content to accept what we told by our elected representatives, the media and anyone else in 'authority'. Why we are not always told the truth by those we elect leads us to question the information that does reach us - Andy Thomas rightly highlights the truism that criticism is one thing, offering an alternative view is quite another, and one with which people feel more comfortable. In an era of chronic political poverty, this book is a valuable reminder that we should be vigilant about preserving our democratic rights, hard fought for as history shows; to surrender them now through an indifference to the truth would be a catastrophe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual 'conspiracy theory' book, 23 Oct 2009
In this brilliantly complied work, Andy Thomas brings together many different threads that fall within the realms of so-called 'conspiracy theory'. But, rather than try and persuade the reader that certain events did or did not happen, the author steers the reader to make his or her own decision, based on the evidence, which he presents meticulously and cogently. A great book for those new to the world of alternative theories and readers already well-versed in the subject, Truth Agenda will get you thinking about well-known events and phenomena in a new light. Non-dogmatic and illuminating, I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good start for the Curious, 28 Oct 2011
This book gives a thorough overview of some of the 'conspiracy theories' of modern times, and discusses the most obvious evidence for and against the generally-accepted mainstream theories relating to 911, the moon landings, Princess Di's death, and many other questionable events.
This book's strength, for me, lies mainly in its comprehensive list of reference material at the end of the book. If the reader finds his interest particularly tweaked by a certain subject, there are ample sources listed where further research can be done.
The author does not tell us what to believe - he tells us about the evidence, points out admitted frauds by proponents of some established theories, and gives us further sources to explore so we can make up our own minds.

4.0 out of 5 stars An insightful read, 8 April 2012
This book made me open my eyes. Very cleverly put and also very detailed. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an alternative view on the world.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

11.40
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available