5.0 out of 5 stars Costal Guard, 14 Aug 2006
Ms. R. E. Snaith (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a superb programme. I would recommended it to anyone. It has made the whole process so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coastal Skipper Edition - TeachMe Interactive Ltd, 17 July 2006
S. twomey - See all my reviews
Great interactive learning tool. Really helped me get achieve my goal and learn in my own time in the comfort of my own home.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit old fashioned, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: TeachMe to Sail Interactive CD ROM - Competent Crew (CD-ROM)
This wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but that was probably my fault for not understanding the description properly. I wanted an interactive software programme where I could learn to sail with simulations. But like I say, that was probably my fault.
The product is a series of lessons on CD with the rules of sailing (how to tie knots, sailing terminology, the weather, the winds, etc) and I did read it and it seemed well researched (obviously, I am not an expert which is why I wanted a programme), but I am used to more more stuff, so although I will refer to it in the future, I think, I am still looking for something a bit more modern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, 18 July 2006
D. Hendrie - See all my reviews
Fantastic learning tool. I needed to pass my Theory quickly and this product got me though. Great!

Would happily recommend to anyone else.

TeachMe to Sail Interactive CD ROM - Competent Crew
TeachMe to Sail Interactive CD ROM - Competent Crew by TeachMe Interactive (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / XP)
Out of stock