Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 March 2013
A compact little book that you can carry around, hence the name. Very informative and easy to follow. I was advised to buy this by a professional and although I was sceptical at first it does actually work. Please note you must be open minded and prepared to keep trying. You may not see an instant result, you may have to keep trying this a few times before you remember the tapping sequences but before long I found myself able to go through all the tapping sequences without even thinking about what I had to do. It has helped tremedously with my anxiety issues in such a short time.

Many may argue this is just another distraction method but I think it is a lot more than that
on 28 February 2015
This is a great introduction to EFT with nice pictures of the points to be tapped on. I really enjoyed the discussion about where in the body emotions are usually stored!
on 14 December 2012
This little pocket book is just the right size if you want to use the book on the move its easy to use and follow each move is explained in detale.
on 15 May 2011
Having read the earlier books on this subject, I found this to be a very succinct and simple way to apply the technique. If you intend to use the method I would recommend that people read the introductory books first. It is well written and certainly user friendly, a very welcome addition to my collection.
on 20 February 2014
really interesting subject, i did not know much about EFT before reading this book and so found it interesting and easy to follow instructions
on 28 March 2013
Informative and precise - good introduction to the technique.
clearly written and very handy to take anywhere due to its samll size
on 10 October 2014
I Love this little book. I use it daily and because it fits into my bag I carry it with me all the time.
EFT definitely works.
on 5 March 2013
Well worth a trying some of the things in this book .....( and it wont cost a fortune to try unlike a trip to see a therapist )
on 8 October 2012
This is an excellent Book and a great reminder for all that is EFT.
I am glad I followed a friend's recommendation.
on 20 May 2015
Great little pocket book to get you started with the tapping process. This is an amazing practice,,, highly recomended