‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive for parent and child alike, 19 Mar 2009
Penelope Heal (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
This is a very exciting book for reading out loud to toddlers, and also a brilliant book for getting 3-5 year olds interested in reading, because of all the clever games it plays with the typography.
My son and I have read it together again and again, and it never gets dull.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book!, 24 Jan 2012
Ruth W "Fernsong" (Haute-Vienne, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
A good, solid paperback book which I had the pleasure of reading to my two grandsons on my last visit Downunder!
I bought the little red bus as well so that they could vroooom! vroooom! vroooom! with that whilst listening to the story. And the story itself... it's so real and down-to-earth! In fact I was worried that the boys might drive their own little red bus through their baked beans....! Maybe they have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and educational!, 14 Jan 2010
A. Jones (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
We had used this book at school in Family literacy sessions. The children loved the story and have done some wonderful activities based on it. The text is so imaginative and provides excellent opportunities to help your child understand some basic literacy skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Oct 2006
Mrs. Ekm Simpson "Kedi" (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
I have three children, aged 5, 4 and 2. I listen to the five year old reading Naughty Bus to the others daily - everyone loves this story, including the parents! A great present for a little boy and worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
Because it was a bus that was naughty and it can move. It was so interesting and unbelievable.
I read this book when I was 8 years old in England, Birmingham. If you read the book, you will be interested
and unbelievable. It is nice story because it has little bit words and a good ending.
It was a good story, the story was about naughty bus and there was one vihercle.
When I read it with my class, we wrote and drew naughty bus and study about naughty bus.

by Young seong Yun in Seoul, Korea

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty bus, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
A fantastic book. I'm using with Nursery class and Reception class. It's suitable for both. We re-visit time and again. What a high quality brilliant book. Loving it. Hope they publish more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Nov 2011
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book and has given my class of 4 year olds a great deal of pleasure and learning this week. Don't be put off by the price, it is worth it. Buy this instead of two less interesting books! It's hard to explain but the print is wonderful - 'buildings' looks like tall buildings, and the bus's 'scared' voice is in tiny print - and where else have you seen a red London bus crashing though a plate of baked beans? SO much to talk about... enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, creative text., 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
This book is used as part of a topic with 5 - 7 year olds and they love it. It is fun to teach due to the photo illustrations and interesting text layouts and it really captures children's imaginations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinates my 3yo boy, 3 Dec 2009
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
I was all prepared to think this was rubbish - words all different sizes (a pet hate of mine) and not much text. BUT it is somehow very compelling. Witty story, beautifully illustrated. Best suited for interactive child who likes pointing things out to you, and who likes buses. My daughter would have got nothing out of this, but son just loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bus book!, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Naughty Bus (Paperback)
My bus-obsessed boy (age 2) and my big girl (age 3) who will read anything both LOVE this book! This is the story of a boy who gets given a very independent bus who causes all sorts of mischief (or is it just that the boy is a bit naughty? Hmmm) My daughter loves the way the words reflect the action (e.g. Reflections on the words describing reflections, the word 'bed' looks like a bed, some words sink as the bus sinks) and my boy loves the bus in the photo and joining in by exclaiming 'Naughty bus!' and pointing out some of the fantastic details in the photos. Got to be the best bus book out there by a mile but it is a brilliant book even if you have no strong feelings about buses- it is a great conversation starter and there are lots of resources on the Internet to go with it if you are that way inclined.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Naughty Bus
Naughty Bus by Jan Oke (Paperback - 10 Mar 2005)
6.99