5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant read that makes a difference, 30 Oct 2009
Sandra Whiles - See all my reviews
This review is from: Being Brilliant: The Art of Being Everything You Can Be! (Paperback)
I bought this book after experiencing one of Andy Cope`s Art of Being rilliant workshops.

Its simple message can be applied to all aspects of our life and makes an amazing difference

I have subsequently bought and given away at elast 10 of these books to colleagues, friends and partners

A must read to make that difference

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautifully Simple Story with Life Changing Effects! A++++, 28 Oct 2009
Mrs. L. J. Walker (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
Every Wife, Husband, Mother, Father, Manager and Team Member should read this book! Essentially it is all about choice, taking personal responsibility for our own emotions and behaviours and being conscious of our impact on those around us. It is not a text book, or one of those fluffy self help mantra's you can buy, it's a story about a circus! So easy and enjoyable to read, i have sat back smuggly having taken the learnings from the book and watched as i have passed it round my friends and family, the difference and realisation it has given them about their own choices and behaviours. It can be emotional to begin with as it hits you that this book is all about you but by committing to buying and reading this book you have already taken a huge step towards making the change that will enable you to really be the best you can be. Fab Fab Fab, cannot recommend it enough, not to mention a bargain as i guarantee you will pass this book around your family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life to precious to be just muddling through, 17 Jun 2009
Ian Williams (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
I have to say that this is a great book to read if you feel life is currently 'pants' or even just 'okay', but somewhere in the back of your mind you believe your life to be too precious to be just muddling through it.

I recently attended a seminar at which Andy Cope presented the message of his book 'Being Brilliant - The Art of Being Everything You Can Be' in a simple non-academic way. What a worthwhile day it was and the way Andy put it across made it the most enjoyable presentation I've been to in a long time. Sounds a 'bit pink and fluffy', but have to say it (and I'm not even after a freebee copy of Being Brilliant as we've now got 2 in the office).

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditch the Management Speak and Just Manage!, 29 Mar 2009
A. Goodwin (Ripley, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic read - this book is very cleverly written, drawing on established management theory and accepted academic wisdom but is able to demystify all the gobbledegook and strip it down into simple thoughts and techniques. I have used Andy Cope to run a "Being Brilliant" workshop for our senior team and would recommend him to anyone. Brilliant stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars One for those managers who just manage, 1 Jan 2008
Karl Grocock (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
A fantastic resume/overview of a range of management techniques. Leant to me by a member of my fabulous team it was good to see such a good overview of recent management thinking and concepts. I meet so many managers who haven't really got a clue and don't know where to start. I suggest they start right here. Good management can be learnt and this is a very good introduction. Start your amazing journey in to management here. Only issue I have is the circus setting but won't hold this against the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Nov 2007
M. Thomson (UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent and entertaining guide to being happy and how to stay there. Accessible and easy to understand the book is a practical guide to developing postive relationships and positive and successful teams in a business environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliance in a different way, 21 Feb 2013
R. Whiteman "Rod" (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Andy Cope and Andy Whittaker's Art of Being Brilliant. This book by Andy C presents the same messages in a different format, following the story of Alfonso and his journey to brilliance.

If you think books on self improvement have to be long, boring and technical, read this and change your mind (and your mindset too)

This book could change your life and only for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Nov 2009
Mr. Kevin Walmsley (Loughborough, UK) - See all my reviews
Thers only one word for it and that is brilliant. This reflects the work that Andy does out there inspiring people. A fantastic book which is an easy read with a very strong message. I am lucky enough to have experienced Andy's delivery for nearly ten years now and this book reflects him nicely. I bought 2 for the office so that anyone can read when they need a boost. Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to change your life, 22 Jan 2007
We are all desperately trying to make headway in our busy and hectic lives.

Here is a book, with a very simple delivery of how to unlock the secrets of being successful (Something we all aspire to be).

It applies to team working and building but the lessons can equally apply to family life too.

Being Brilliant helped turn my life about at a very crucial point in time. Thank you Andy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb 2013
This was the first book I read by Andy Cope. It really is excellent A beautifully told story with some very powerful messages
When you have read it and enjoyed it as much as I did try his The Art of Being Brilliant"

Being Brilliant: The Art of Being Everything You Can Be!
Being Brilliant: The Art of Being Everything You Can Be! by Andrew Cope (Paperback - 10 Dec 2006)
5.86