5.0 out of 5 stars fab wedding planner
I was starting to feel overwhelmed with all my wedding plans until I came across this wedding planner that helps keep all your ideas and decisions stylishly organised!

Published on 4 Feb 2007 by emzlou

3.0 out of 5 stars A planner with a short life...
Published on 19 May 2009 by C I

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fab wedding planner, 4 Feb 2007
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)

Created by Sarah Haywood, author of the helpful Wedding Bible, this beautiful binder makes it easy to file all those wedding bits and pieces into clearly categorised sections as well as providing invaluable hints and tips.

Unlike many other so-called wedding planners on the market this one is made of high quality materials, covers every aspect of your wedding and even features a handy pull-out mood board where you can attach all those inspirational magazine cut-outs and fabric swatches!

I think it's a must-have item for any stressed out brides and will help you record and remember all those little details. And, as a finishing touch, there is space for you to put one of your wedding photos on the front cover making the planner a personalised and cherished keepsake of your special day. Buying this will make you a much calmer bride-to-be!

5.0 out of 5 stars one of a kind!, 25 Feb 2007
Kelly Evans "Kelly" (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
I love organising but even I was finding it difficult keeping all of the mountain of business cards and emailed quotes in one place.

This planner I have to say is a god send. I had thought of setting up my own folder but the difference with this one is the beauty of it. It has a section for everything you need, with a folder to put in all of those bits of paper. Also within each section it has extracts from her book "wedding bible" with handy hints and checklists, even for those of us who are on a budget.

At the back is a mood board to stick all your clippings/ideas to get an idea of the theme of your wedding. Add in a business card holder and you've got everything you need in one very stylish beautifully put together folder.

Only thing I would say is that I bought the book as well. As the folder has the main gist of the book in it I don't necessarily think you need to buy both. Although the book does go into more detail and is just as beautiful as the folder, but if you are on a budget then definitly go for the folder.

3.0 out of 5 stars A planner with a short life..., 19 May 2009
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
I purchased the Wedding Bible Planner from The Book Depository Ltd. as a present for my daughter, who is getting married in May 2010. We were both very disappointed to discover that the two-year diary is for 2008 and 2009, not particularly useful given we are currently nearly half way through 2009! Why was this not advertised? I requested if it was possible to get a calendar update..& the answer was that I could return the book. My daughter choose to keep the Book but we think the fact that the year planner has only a few months left should be made clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great way to start planning your wedding, 4 Dec 2008
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
We bought this for ourselves as soon as we got engaged. I admit it was more because I wanted to buy lots of lovely wedding things than because I thought it was useful.

However it has been really useful.

It is an A4 lever arch lized ring binder - very big but I am finding I need it that big to add all my ideas in to. It looks lovely in black because it makes a great back drop to the photos, classy looking.

This folder is broken down into about 10 sections. Such as
Photographer
Hair and Beauty
On the day
Mood Board
- plus a small sub-section for grooms

Each section has a divider with a pocket to help keep things together and put loose items in to keep them safe. There are cards to write ideas in to and you can download a lot of the cards from the website.

The mood board at the backis a brilliant thing. It's a 3x A4 foldaway card that you can start sticking pictures and ideas on from magazines. It sounds silly but it really helps gets ideas together and

There is a plastic card holder for about 12 cards plus an A4 sized plastic zip-lock bag to hold swatches/bits and bobs in.

There is also a calendar - although from what I hear this will not be available after 2010 (there are calendars up to 2010 on the planner website).

The down sides are minimal but I think this file should be available in optional A5 size (or have a portable filofax style accompanyment)- the folder is hard to transport and gets heavy quickly.

I wish they had a bigger grooms section on it's own. My groom knows a lot of what I am doing but it's not right somehow for men to be so marginalised in the process and hard for him to dip into the file without seeing all my ideas in there. PLEASE WEDDING PLANNERS - remember the groom is 50% of the relationship!

All in all this folder was well worth the £30 I spent. You have to come to the file with ideas - it is definitely one for the couple who are buying all the magazines, it goes with them beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Wedding Accessory!, 5 Mar 2007
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
We bought the Wedding Bible Planner after owning the original Wedding Bible. It has new information in it, including something for the GROOM (hooray - someone at last remembers we are part of the day too!) and we cannot understand why no-one has brought such an organiser out before. It will also - as it says on the back - become a "cherished memento" and record of our wedding. As well as being very practical with loads of space and pockets for all the wedding gumph we seem to have acquired it is very stylish and contemporary with fantastic photos that have given us a few ideas! The author Sarah Haywood is a well known wedding planner who we have seen on TV (we are obsessed with anything weddings!) and she clearly knows what she is talking about as her advice is realistic even though we don't have loads of cash to blow on our day. She also seems to really care that readers get a good deal and a good day. We would strongly recommend this book as well as the original Wedding Bible - especially as Amazon are offering the two books together at such a discount. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Engaged Girls best friend!, 13 May 2007
Sarah Haynes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
When I started to think about organising our wedding my initial reaction was WHERE DO I START?! I bought this as soon as I got engaged and I am really enjoying filling it with all manor of things for our special day. This is not only a very practical planner it's also beautifully presented and will be a fabulous momento once the confetti has fallen and the thank you cards are sent. It gives tips and advice as well as having handy pockets and dividers, so the quite daunting task of wedding planning can be broken down into sections. I am also really excited about seeing the end result of it stuffed with all my wedding bits and pieces gathered from my planning journey. It will be something I will store along side my wedding dress and be able to show my grandkids!

4.0 out of 5 stars wedding planner, 30 Jun 2007
Lorraine Devlin "lorrdaine" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
i keep hearing the key to good planning is organisation. well this wedding planner file will really help. there are other planners available but this one suits my stlye and thats why i bought it. it is split into different section which again help to organise. however, alot of the info in the folder is also in the book and it would have been nice to be supplied with more empty wallets etc (shop bought ones dont fit so well) overall, i am happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars so useful!, 1 Jan 2010
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
This folder is so good! It literally has a section for everything you will ever need to plan your wedding with space to write notes and store clippings and business cards etc. It also has extracts from the wedding bible book with loads of useful hints and tips from the experts. The fold out calender at the back is now a 2 year generic calender (ie. 1st jan to 31st dec) so it will be relevant no matter what year you need to use it. I love the space on the front to slide in a photo so you can keep it as a momento after the wedding. The only downside would be that it is quite big so not ideal to carry around with you, but you could just make notes on paper and then transfer them later. It also has a fold out mood board - three a4 sides so i've done a different theme for every page because I still can't decide!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 May 2008
Mrs. C. L. Metcalf "Cath Metcalf" (England - E.Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
If you are completely new to organising anything as big as a wedding this will help you so much. From the smallest things, to the biggest things that you need - this helps you every step of the way.
Mine is packed with ideas that I never would have thought of without this. Brilliant! My Dad is thrilled - haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book for wedding planners, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Wedding Bible Planner (Hardcover)
I bought this but was a bit aprehensive about the comments on the year planner and a bit jaded by all the publishers that call things a 'bible for', anyhoo... The one I bought had a perpetual calendar over 2 years, so I was really delighted with it and so was the wedding planner - my sons fiance.
Lots of very useful information, in sections for each part of the plans needed, Folders and slots for all sorts. Tick list and planners, top tips, all down to the final schedule for the day. It was a brilliant purchase and well recieved.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wedding Bible Planner
Wedding Bible Planner by Sarah Haywood (Hardcover - 14 Feb 2013)