Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 March 2013
It's not difficult to follow the advise on this CD. I'm glad I bought it, people are actually listening to me now instead of ignoring my poorly pronounced conversation.
on 9 November 2013
The material is easy to follow, the instructions are clear and precise. One can easily master the task of correct pronunciation with the aid of this CD
on 28 August 2013
Absolutely brilliant product. I would recommend this to all who need voice training. Very easy to use, with fantastic results.
on 18 November 2013
It is helping me start out and I can hear the improvement! I recommend it to anyone starting out.Safe seller.
on 21 April 2012
Voice TrainingThis is the best CD and it really works!It is easy to use and very quickly gave me the confidence I needed. The results were fantastic and I an now able to help my 7 year old grandson to get over his speech impediment He finds it fun and neither of us think of it as Elecution. As the previous reviewer said, "IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK WELL WITH MINIMUM EFFORT AND TIME THEN THIS IS FOR YOU...DON'T BE PUT OFF BY HOW SIMPLE IT SEEMS - WHO CARES IF ITS SIMPLE - IF IT WORKS!!!"
Yes it does
on 18 September 2013
I havent yet listened to the whole cd, but so far i have found it easy to listen to and understand. The e book is a useful addition also.
on 6 July 2011
I bought this in the hope I would pass the interview for the telesales position, it definately smoothed off the rough scouse edges and I got the job, it works, highly recommended.
on 6 October 2014
This is way to expensive for what it is (£22.22).
It is a CD of long instructions, not of exercise as I expected.
Joanna Gray talks about voice training, proper way of breathing and then
practice starts with most common tongue twisters, e.g. : She sells sea shells on a sea shore..
Seriously?!
Those tongue twisters are repeated with pencil between your lips, then in whispering voice,
followed by a loud projected version AND THAT IS IT!!!
Narrator than offers finding your own examples, listening to BBC voices or reading poems of your choice.
In this day and age of Youtube and Apps for as little as £0.69 this material should offer
exceptional practice for people who want to improve their pronunciation whit support in exercise for at least
5-10 minutes for minimum of five days/sessions
Appalling!
on 6 September 2014
Very helpful book. Underlines the fact that voice training is about listening, learning and repeating the right things over and over again to replace the bad habits. This CD makes most sense with the elocution training lessons which I did.
on 17 March 2015
the Cd is wonderful, plenty of information about English pronounciation improvement. It holds much information about mouth, lips and tongue
position. I urge it to everyone.