5.0 out of 5 stars Flash card signs
It is very good tools to teach children with autism and learning difficulties... it was even useful to teach children whose first language is not English... I really recommend it.... it is an exellent tool...
Published on 2 Dec. 2009 by Chafica Gharbieh

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive
Not really worth the price and instructions on back aren't especially clear and consistent with the images. They are also quite thin
Published on 13 April 2013 by Darren C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash card signs, 2 Dec. 2009
Chafica Gharbieh (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Sign BSL Flashcards: Early Years and Baby Signs (British Sign Language) (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 Feb. 2010
I'm intending on using some sign language with my hearing baby and this pack is just what I needed. It has a fantastic selection of everyday signs and the flashcards are good quality with a clear picture and explanation of the sign needed. I've just started introducing a few regularly - drink / food / bath/ sleep and hoping to build up to using some others soon. I can't wait until he can sign something himself to tell me what he wants!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Sept. 2009
Ms. M. Cheer "domestic godess" (Northampton) - See all my reviews
These flashcards are fantastic. They are bright and colourful to use with children and have a clear explanation of hand movements on the back. Would recommend them for parents or child care practitioners.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Jun. 2014
I have bought those flash cards as my 3 year does not speak. We learn the signs through made up game within the family and my other children really like it. My little boy can communicate better and has now started to pronounce some words. So I would say it is very good to give them that confidence to express themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cards, 29 Jan. 2008
Ms. D. Sansom - See all my reviews
I use the cards with children and the response is excellent the children look at them and respond especially to the pictures.well worth the money .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 11 Aug. 2013
We have sign of the week on our fridge to remind me, this pack has far 2 many signs in really but I like that each card has a picture, on the back is also the finger spelling & a description of how to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick reference guide, 29 Aug. 2010
bought these to go with the baby signs wall chart,
we still do these cards even though our wee one,now 2, speaks fluently

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size cards, 23 July 2013
Very helpful, easy to follow sign cards happy with my purchase, would recommend if trying to teach your baby signing.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described!, 22 Jan. 2015
These flashcards are exactly as described. Bought these for my 2yr old who hasnt got much speech at the moment. It was sugested to me to start makaton with him so i thought cards would be easier than a book. They have big pictures with clear signs and on the back bsl signs for the word. Only little niggle is the fact it doesnt have a storage box just a plastic packet. Would buy again though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear illustrations, 26 Mar. 2013
I bought these for me & my daughter to use after going to a sing and sign class. Apparently signing improves a baby's ability to communicate but we went because I thought it would be fun. These cards are great as a follow up and to remind me of any signs I've forgotten. It also has the words to help my daughter recognise letters / words as she becomes older.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Let's Sign BSL Flashcards: Early Years and Baby Signs (British Sign Language)