on 27 December 2004
The graphics in this book are aweful. They look like chololates in a box. We were diving in Malta a couple of years back and this author kept annoying us as he was trying to sell us his book. We would rather be diving.
on 13 November 2006
Yes, we got bothered by this bloke trying to sell his book to us when we were kitting up in Malta more than once. then we was at Gildenberg pit some months later and there he was bothering us again. Our DO asked him if he was following us. Point is, the books not that great. He,s got the intro all wrong and the painting of the sites do look like a box of chocolates. There are better books on the market from people who know an awful lot more about diving than someone who has only been to Malta.
on 30 March 2013
Bought this book for a diver who had dived in Malta and it was happily received - brought back lots of memories. Beautiful photos.
on 29 March 2002
I found this publication to be full of interst not only to the regular visitor to Malta but to the first time visitor. Packed full of information on 36 dive sites on the Islands of Malta & Gozo all with aerial photographs, underwater plans & accompanying text which is easy to follow. Obviously a lot of hard work, time and patience has gone into this book...
on 22 May 2003
I recently returned from Malta where I found this book in the dive shop, I also met the author whilst waiting to dive the Rozi at Cirkewwa.
The book is very informative with excellent drawings and information on a number of dive sites. I only wish that the instructors used the book during briefs. All the information you need is there.
If you are planning a trip and want to take a book then I cannot recommend this enough. All UK dive shops should have it on display.
on 31 October 2006
I've just returned from Malta, and found this book to be brilliant. If you want to dive independently, I can't recommend this book highly enough. The dive site maps are excellent, and the aerial photos help with finding entry and exit points. There are also good dive plan / routes the author recommends; but you can just as easily make up your own. I copied the site maps onto a slate and had a great time.

The dive shops I went to were all familiar with this book and only to happy to open it up and talk you through your planned dive and current conditions.