1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant!, 9 Feb 2003
This review is from: The KPI Book: The Ultimate Guide to Understanding the Key Performance Indicators of Your Business (Hardcover)
I first saw this book on a colleagues desk and I picked it up and flicked through it. I immediately realised how much I have forgotten over the years and how much I still don't know about understanding dealership performance. I wish I had had this book 20 years ago because the explanations are so simple and easy to understand. Jeff Smith has done a brilliant job of breaking down the jargon into a very simple 1-page format.
...I first thought it was expensive, but now that I've invested in it, it's always on my desk or in my briefcase. It's very cleverly written in that every KPI in the industry is so easy to understand. I can't recommend this book highly enough because I've found it life saving on many occasions. In summary, I'd say that it's simply brilliant, and brilliantly simple.

Used & New from: £215.18