5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!!!, 6 Jun. 2009
This review is from: The Horary Textbook (Paperback)
I have read many books on horary astrology - spent a lot of money on them. Some I gave up on part-way through. What little information I did make sense of I never put into practice.
This book is brilliant, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is highly readable and bursting with valuable information. The instructions are clear and simple. So much so that I am now able to do horary charts and, so far, with much success.
In every given subject every now and then you come across a gem. In horary, this book is it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Horary Textbook, 14 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Horary Textbook (Paperback)
I found this book extremely practical in its approach to Horary, Where Frawley ignores some of Lilly's rules he always gives a very sound and practical explanation as to why he does so, none of which I would disagree with. Times have changed. This book is easily understood and enjoyable, even his arrogance. I personally recommend this book to anyone interested in or learning astrology. Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars Horary Textbook, 28 Dec. 2009
This review is from: The Horary Textbook (Paperback)
This book is fantastic. If you are seeking to understand Horary Astrology and the 'real' 17th century astrological techniques that give you real answers, this is the best book to buy.
It is written in a clear, easy to understand style; it has good examples and it is never dull: its entertaining and humorous as well. I refer to it all the time and it still makes me laugh!
It takes all the pretension and unnecessary complications out of learning horary astrology and I would never have understood this aspect of astrology without this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm actually getting this - stunning!, 12 April 2011
This review is from: The Horary Textbook (Paperback)
I've messed about with Astrology for years on and off but - it all seemed a little pointless and never really "groked" it - this book really helps! I'm tentatively working on my own questions after a week of studying it (and you do have to study it - nothing goes to waste) so we will see if I made the right judgement calls! But it actually now makes some kind of sense and seems very logical if you follow his rules - shame I'm not rich then I'd do his full oourse - hey I'll check the time of that one and get on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for those interested in Horary Astrology, 17 May 2005
This review is from: The Horary Textbook (Paperback)
This book has helped me to take a giant leap forward in my Horary skills.It is very clear and precise and gives a much greater understanding of this art.Also written with wit and a no nonsense approach.I can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterful, 20 April 2015
Camelia Elias (Denmark) - See all my reviews
Excellent. As common sense is not so common, this book reminds us all of how to question the question. That, and then the magic of interpretation.

The Horary Textbook
The Horary Textbook by John Frawley (Paperback - 1 Mar. 2005)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available