5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!!
If a man predicts how the world will be now, 15 years ago, i think he is worthy of listening too.You are living in a prison without walls,so you dont even know it.The government is not there to help you, quite the opposite.
David icke was ridiculed,(and still is by the media),as this is the last person they would want you to listen to.
I know for newcomers to...
Published on 27 Aug 2009 by Mr. R. Suddaby

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, and not worth the effort!
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by C. Snuggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and Thorough!, 7 Dec 2008
D.Taylor (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It) (Paperback)
David icke has written maybe the most thourough book on what is happening behind the scenes of everyday life, especially on the political world stage. He's humorous, exact and packs a punch. Not enough credit is going to this man because we can see what he has always said happening right before our eyes now across the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars This could be one of the most important books that you will ever read, 10 Oct 2008
Bob Lock (NE London, England) - See all my reviews
You may not agree with everything that David Icke has to say, but this could be one of the most important books that you will ever read. However, at just over 600 pages it is no lightweight. It is literally stuffed with facts and figures, quotations and opinion.

The book consists of 28 chapters (referred to as dots), an index and a bibliography... and can be read on a number of different levels.

Like most people, I must admit that I did flick through the book as soon as it arrived and read through some of the more "interesting" bits.

But then I decided to read the book from beginning to end, as originally intended, joining up all of the dots as I went along.

Some of the chapters are more "challenging" than others, particularly the first two. But please don't let this put you off reading the rest of the book; you can always come back to them later.

Some things that David Icke writes about may come as a complete shock to some people; to others, it is blatantly obvious. But even to those of us who have been following such things for years and have perhaps thought "no, that can't be right", it can come as quite a shock to discover that David Icke was probably right all along. Just look at what has happened, and how life has changed all around us, since 9/11 and 7/7.

David Icke's latest book raises a lot of very interesting and important questions; perhaps it is time that we started taking a bit more notice of what is actually happening all around us... before it is too late.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing research, astounding results..., 19 Aug 2008
I have read a few of books from David Icke and they are all equally fascinating. This book is more then that. I recommend this to every person alive today, even a slight interest in the subject matter and you will be hooked. His delivery and his research are second to none. This man is Britains number one journalist. If not the world. I will be writing more once i have finished the book, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look around and see it, 19 Aug 2009
I see comments here that question how someone can believe in shape shifting reptilians. But what is really freightning is that people are so programmed to abbandon the idea long before considering to explore it. What do you pleople know that makes you so shure it's totally impossible and not nessesary to even explore this trail. Funny how people laugh it off while the oldest part of our brain is called the Reptillian brain. What's funny also are the names of the Dutch queens boot "the green dragon" and her castle Drakenstein (dragon-stein).

How ignorent are people making fun of world leaders meeting in secret and making plans? Check Alex Jones'es documentary End Game, you won't be laughing after that.

We're all conditioned with false believes, and it's quite a challange to overwrite that, but it's really liberating in the end. We are right in the middle of this awakening and awareness. The only thing David does is give you some stuff to contemplate, do what you want with the information but just don't be an ignorant sheep. Read Eldon Tayler's excellent book Mind Programming: From Persuasion and Brainwashing to Self-Help and Practical Metaphysics the get more insight in the game that is being played with us, with you!

Human race get off your knees!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just an opinion, 18 May 2011
David Icke offers some very fascinating opinions on how the world works and how corrupt those at the top are. It is hard to accept that a Lizard alien hybrid is behind all the world's woes. Yet putting aside the theory of alien intervention and the book and the connections begin to look very different. Icke hits the nail on the head when it comes to global corporate corruption and the ties within global politics.
I happen to like David Icke for writing his books and despite my difficulty in accepting the alien explanation he is pretty accurate on almost 85% of everyhting else. ( I do not think a God exists but most of the World's people would say I am wrong ).
David Icke is offering an opinion and that is all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing, 8 July 2010
If you only read one book in your lifetime make it this one. Open your mind before you pick it up though, otherwise you'll put it down after the first chapter and decide to go watch Friends, or go to McDonalds, or book a holiday in Disneyland...just like you're programmed to.
Read it and pass it on, don't let it sit there in your drawer. Lend it to friends and relatives and tell them to do the same. Then come on here and recommend others do just that. Hopefully we can make the world the one we want our kids to grow up in, and not the hell others are trying to make it into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 8 Feb 2010
M. Halsey "Mark" (UK) - See all my reviews
David Icke connects all the dots, and explains what's really going on in detail, whilst being easy to understand by beginners. This is a great read for anyone who wants to know what's really going on in the world, whether you're new to this kind of work, or experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Icke, we salute you!, 11 Oct 2008
Ben Mclewee (England) - See all my reviews
I'm only halfway through but this is truly magnificent.
I hadn't read anything else of his and am new to the whole NWO stuff, and after reaching a certain point of internet research, I wanted a cover to cover complete guide, and even though hadn't learnt anything more about Icke since his fall from grace (whatever you want to call it) in the early 90's, I was open to learning what he ACTUALLY has to say.
Even though this has some wild theories (are they though?) it is clear that this man is far from being mad or anything of that nature.
However much of this is true doesn't actually matter to most readers I'm sure, as no matter what, much of this makes you look at EVERYTHING from a very different perspective. So the thought provoking aspects of this book is the real beauty of it.
I'm not sure how much it would be worth to read his other works written before this, as this really is definitive regarding the message(s) he puts across.
Also his talk at Brixton (7 hours long BTW) is a very good guide to much of what he says here, with certain important things not included that the book adds to help with the "dot connecting".
So in summary, this could possibly be the most important thing you could read in your life. Buy it, read it and tell others, and to the ignorant people who laugh at you for subscribing to Icke's views on the world, just use the quote that Icke does at the heading of one of the early chapters from Albert Einstein: "Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance".
How true.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, and not worth the effort!, 11 Nov 2010
C. Snuggs (UK) - See all my reviews
I had high hopes for this book when I finally got it infront of me. The title actually says 'and how to end it', wow I thought this really could be it, the answer to all our problems. Well, it wasn't. It was no different from any of his previous books and a complete waste of time and money. I found it tiresome and a real effort to read as it is poorly written with rambling paragrahs that seem to go on forever.

Icke seems to be suffering from some kind of paranoid delusion that we are all walking to our doom unless we just listen to him. No, I would rather not, thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars A mis-leading read, 10 April 2009
D. Kerr (England) - See all my reviews
I went to see David Icke at Brixton Academy last year and I quite enjoyed his performance. I shared very similar views and I was eager to understand about what all these symbols and strange traditions all meant.

I really enjoyed David Icke's book "Infinite Love is the only truth", I found the message to be quite positive and thought provoking. This new book is pretty terrible. He draws your focus in on mis-leading bits of information which in turn makes you ignore the bigger picture.

This book tries to give easy answers to very complicated things. There's very little evidence in this book to support some of the shocking things he mentions.

Maybe it is all true, I'm not sure. But I can't comprehend that Bill Clinton was a serial killer before his presidency and that Seung-Hui Cho was programmed by a brainwashing programme to massacre people at Virgina Tech. You can't just say things like that without any evidence at all that points to how and why?

Is David Icke a lying con-man or does he not understand the need for evidence to back up his claims?

Still it's quite an entertaining read but be cautious with it, a lot of the items presented as facts are deliberately mis-leading. Make sure you check up quite a few thing before believing them. Make and informed decision. There are real issues attached to this book but David Icke by no means provides the answers.

The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)
12.24