5.0 out of 5 stars A very fine and lucid work
David Icke manages to bring this astonishing information to the surface with all of his natural humour and aplomb. His occasional tendency to rant is, however, perfectly justified in this case as his purpose is to act as an alarm clock to wake us up from our slumber. I could not put this book down. I read, I took notes, I marvelled at his ability to deconstruct the...
Published on 25 Feb 2007 by Andrew Dunham

1.0 out of 5 stars Even the title indicates that the book is not truth.
A friend gave me this book (he left it under my pillow.) Needless to say I found it interesting for a time. It seems that the book is designed to brainwash you into believing this mambo jumbo, which is at best like a bad star trek voyager episode plotline.
Published 9 months ago by Ricardo

1.0 out of 5 stars Even the title indicates that the book is not truth., 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Infinite Love is the Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion: Exposing the Dreamworld We Believe to be Real' (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of David Icke's best books - shorter and sweeter than the others, 4 Mar 2010
Iona Main Stewart (Odense, Denmark) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is my fourth Icke book (I think, I'm losing count).

In it he explains. among other things, about the Matrix, that apparently totally governs our lives. I don't understand what the Matrix really is. In my opinion he fails to provide us with an adequate definition of it. As far as I understand, it's like God in its omnipotence and omnipresence, if not possessing omniscience. Except that it's a totally evil sort of God. And Icke makes a point of explaining that there is no God and no Devil, only Infinite Love.

The Matrix is connected with, in some way equivalent to, the Illuminati. But the Illuminati are people (well, reptilians), so I fail to see how they could control everything.

David explains that if we get the fact that Infinite Love is all there is, we can slip free of the Matrix. Well, I get that.

But surely the Matrix is just the way life is, and as soon as we progress in our understanding, we will "automatically" get there where we "let go. let God" (which Icke says doesn't exist) and then things will get better and better for us. I feel I've understood all this though in practice it may take some time to get there. I have learnt this from Abraham (Esther & Jerry Hicks)and the marvellous works of Joel Goldsmith. And the theory works.

I agree with David that organized religion is a load of "bollocks" (to use one of his favourite words). But not the essence of it. I am in no doubt that there is a power within us all, our essence, that governs everything if we let it (that's not the Matrix, no way), and one can call it God, or the Christ within or Infinite love. It's all the same. Though Joel Goldsmith and Joseph Murphy et al keep referring to the Christ and quote from the Bible, this does not invalidate their teachings, which in essence probably do not differ from Icke's.(But he just hates the word "God", and doesn't believe in a historical Jesus.)

I don't believe all that Icke says. I think perhaps he's got some of the details wrong. But it's all interesting, and people who can't be bothered to read his books are missing out on a lot. He deals with the whole thing, the basics. This is one of his best books - shorter and sweeter than the others.I

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 3 Feb 2014
Not that I would dismiss all conspiracy theories, but this one is conspiracy theory gone mad.
Got through the first couple of chapters then dumped it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinite Love is the Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion: Exposing the..., 8 Dec 2013
Infinite Love is the Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion: Exposing the...

WOW!!!! another mindtwisting headexploding plathora of informational head twitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality....!, 27 Nov 2013
Another great book by the Ickemeister! Recommended to anyone who wants to know the truth about this journey we call life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, short but very sweet :), 19 Oct 2010
Brilliant book, really makes you feel good about things. Only down fall is that it isnt very long, I found myself wanting to read alot more :)

Never the the less, a brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars mind blowing, 4 Oct 2010
Fantastic book, and well written..this is indeed an eye opener for all those people that want to go deeper into the different realms and mysticism of the universe and what mankind is vastly capable of..a 5* recommendation

3.0 out of 5 stars This book was good but david icke to me is not a very ..., 19 Sep 2014
This book was good but david icke to me is not a very good writer with his constant comparisons to the matrix movie gets abit repetative

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing, 19 July 2007
It gives a lot of information which can blow your mind off. Really great work. I enjoyed reading this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars mind blowing, 8 Jan 2013
Amazing book fantastic read. It has put life an all its goings on into perspective. Thank you david for being brave enough to write all your information.