on 25 February 2007
David Icke manages to bring this astonishing information to the surface with all of his natural humour and aplomb. His occasional tendency to rant is, however, perfectly justified in this case as his purpose is to act as an alarm clock to wake us up from our slumber. I could not put this book down. I read, I took notes, I marvelled at his ability to deconstruct the edifices we have built from thought. Frequencies of thought govern our experience of the holographic world. It's all made up... by us!

He has found ways to express the nature of being in words which have clear meaning. So many times we wander through written material attempting to glean something of value, but with this book, every sentence is alive and resonates so deeply that you can feel the meaning stirring your DNA. It really is a thoroughly interesting experience.

As soon as I had finished, I moved on to another unputdownable read... Terence McKenna's "True Hallucinations" which seemed like a perfect partnership. They are dissimilar in approach, but ultimately probing the same mystery. I would recommend that you go and buy that too.
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
One day, David Icke realised, through judicious accessing of the Brama O Mamma Matrix, that in every human being there slumber faculties to which he or she can attain the higher yoga awareness; the realisation that God resides not in the clouds; but behind your eyelids; in other words, every human being was God looking out onto the world. This sounded good to David Icke and, dare I say it, it should sound good to you too! Forget the rubbish they have been slinging on Icke, all these years! Do you think Icke would still be around if it wasn't for the Lizards?

Why, didn't you know that the God behind your eyelids makes you yourself God Almighty? David Icke believes so and Remember Who Tou Are is about this You being an aspect of divinity. Yes, you, and all you need to do is switch those faculties on, and off you go! Erwin Schrodinger, the father of quantum physics, believed this; no, he knew this, and this is why he would finish his lectures by declaring, "Hence I am God Almighty" to the local Church congregation, and he ended up winning the Nobel prize (though not for thinking that he was God, I am happy to say). We cannot all be Nobel's and we cannot all feel our divinity because we cannot all be like David Icke and so what is left for you and I is to hitching a ride on the Brahma O Mamma Matrix, and dive in to one of David Icke's books

David Icke stumbled upon his path by ignoring the never-ending chatter of tongues and swords and the crackling of flames bellowing out of the organs of mass culture. Instead, he took the advice of Socrates and accepted that I knew nothing; this is when the real wisdom begins. I suggest we all do the same!
on 25 May 2011
INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH - EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION: EXPOSING THE DREAMWORLD WE BELIEVE TO BE REAL by DAVID ICKE is where Modern Technology comes alive and becomes Real.
DAVID ICKE reaches out to 'all' those with interests in other genres/disciplines/faculties.

The title of this book - INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH - EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION: EXPOSING THE DREAMWORLD WE BELIEVE TO BE REAL by DAVID ICKE - not the contents, but the title of the book and its use of the term 'Love' does take me by suprise though, because it conforms to the biblical notion and religious belief in Love being an 'Absolute' rule - which is not what I expect of/from DAVID ICKE.

Contrary to popular and unpopular Reviews, it really isn't a question of belief or disbelief, acceptance or rejection, substantiated or unsubstantiated evidence of DAVID ICKE's ideas/ works/writings and 'rantings' - (not my choice of word, but the choice of word used by other Reviewers) - its a question of what we 'do' with what we receive, and what do we 'do' with what we have received. It is also a question of 'our attitudes' towards what we receive.

Much of the information in INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH - EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION: EXPOSING THE DREAMWORLD WE BELIEVE TO BE REAL by DAVID ICKE is repetitive and can be found in his other work (Children Of The Matrix). Don't let that stop you from reading this book, especially if this is your first encounter with DAVID ICKE's work. This is still a 5 Star Rating book.

INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH - EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION: EXPOSING THE DREAMWORLD WE BELIEVE TO BE REAL by DAVID ICKE has an Index for you to tailor your studies to suit your personal needs.

Thank You!
on 29 June 2005
I read the book on the way to Dubai on the plane last night - I didn't put it down till I finished it! Its a magnificent book by a great man and the illustrations by Neil Hague are brillant...
What I thought was missing was the emphasis on the simple steps to take to get out of the illusion, or transform it into a more enjoyable one. For example, Icke mentions Dr Emoto (whose work on water crystals show how our thoughts and emotions create the different patterns on water, which is 70% of us) and the nature of our DNA (which is constantly receiving and transmitting the thoughts and emotions).
However, I felt that many people would miss the implication of this and not do it - ie to transform the illusion you just need to think love and gratitude from the core of your being, which will transform the DNA in your body (as reflected in the water crystals) and this info will be transmitted to everyone on the planet. Actually, it will be also change the unseen worlds.
You will in effect bring infinite love (the real/truth) into the world (illusion/holographic projection).
Icke says that when you do this you will change everything (the past and future) in that instant. This is the wonder of consciosness operating in the illsuion.
Icke also writes about the need to stop identifying with thoughts and emotions (they are part of the illusion, nothing to do with you unless you chose to identify with them - ie 'little me', 'my pain', 'my problems'). He says just observe them, without identifying with them. Again, this is crucial, and something that some people might miss.
Icke writes about religion, how it is used to control by all sorts of silly rules. However, there is an inner core to relgion that is the opposite of this control, and is the same as his messsage, but Icke decides to not talk about this.
For me this is a time for healing, forgiveness and gratitude, not continual critisism that some people might find offensive. Icke writes about his own healing and cleansing involving colonics and bodywork. This is something I've been doing for over a decade, and again feel should have been emhsised. I reckon that this is something that everyone needs to do, and do it now! (my website [...] has more info)
Overall, its a great book. I think that when all is said and done and we are finally free from the hidden hand that oppresses us, the world will thank David Icke for leading the way home.
Also get the Holgraphic Universe, another brilliant book (I read it some 3 years ago from a friends recomendation) it presents the scientific case that the univese is like a phantom with no substance, a holgraphic projection.
33 comments|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2008
They don't laugh so much now do they, and as time goes on and more is exposed the less they will laugh and realise he knew all along!
on 25 July 2007
do not listen to anyone trying to put off david icke or his theories, read it for yourself it will completely open your eyes, the guy couldnt be a crazy man if he tried. His books are incredibly logical, most of it basic common sense - all about the system, the way the world goes round, who controls the world. It will make you see the world in a whole new perspective nothing is how it seems.
on 9 January 2014
EXCELLENT!
A must Read!
Can't wait to read his others!!! :)
One of the most inspirational books I have ever read!
on 4 April 2016
I'm only a third of the way through this book, but I've had to log on and leave this review as I can say it's already the best book I've ever read.

David Icke says he *knows* what he has written is the truth. If you have already invested all your faith in mainstream (be it media, science, religion or whatever) this book might well not be for you. But if you have an intuitive and open mind, you might also *know* this book gives the most plausible explanation about our reality.

From a personal point of view, I had previously researched the truth about 9/11, 7/7, chemtrails, geoengineering and global warming. I'd also learned bits and pieces about quantum mechanics via an excellent DVD called What the Bleep / Down the Rabbit Hole and also consider myself to be in-touch, spiritually. What this book does it put everything together in a way that is so obvious yet had somehow evaded me for so long.

But whilst the book is fairly easy to read, the journey it takes you on is much more testing. David Icke (intentionally or not) seems to use a similar style throughout the book where he conveys his message by initially making a point that, whilst being on the edge, is one you can relate to. He then appears to push the point/claim just a bit too far beyond 'common sense' in a way that makes you think, "Nah, sorry mate, I can't go with you on this one..." before immediately reeling you back in with the evidence that solidifies everything he's said, getting you back on board and pointing in the right direction again.

I had previously seen David Icke live and had mixed feelings about his delivery, but now I have no doubts about David Icke and no doubts about this book.
on 13 February 2008
Incredible work from an amazing man,this author will push you down the rabbit hole as far as your willing to go? I never thought David would take this route but i am very pleased that he has. People just dont get that many of us in the so called western world are stuck in an indoctrination bubble. Most of the world no nothing until they seek in these areas! If we all took this route in life our minds would be sent into infinity,awesome work.
This is my fourth Icke book (I think, I'm losing count).

In it he explains. among other things, about the Matrix, that apparently totally governs our lives. I don't understand what the Matrix really is. In my opinion he fails to provide us with an adequate definition of it. As far as I understand, it's like God in its omnipotence and omnipresence, if not possessing omniscience. Except that it's a totally evil sort of God. And Icke makes a point of explaining that there is no God and no Devil, only Infinite Love.

The Matrix is connected with, in some way equivalent to, the Illuminati. But the Illuminati are people (well, reptilians), so I fail to see how they could control everything.

David explains that if we get the fact that Infinite Love is all there is, we can slip free of the Matrix. Well, I get that.

But surely the Matrix is just the way life is, and as soon as we progress in our understanding, we will "automatically" get there where we "let go. let God" (which Icke says doesn't exist) and then things will get better and better for us. I feel I've understood all this though in practice it may take some time to get there. I have learnt this from Abraham (Esther & Jerry Hicks)and the marvellous works of Joel Goldsmith. And the theory works.

I agree with David that organized religion is a load of "bollocks" (to use one of his favourite words). But not the essence of it. I am in no doubt that there is a power within us all, our essence, that governs everything if we let it (that's not the Matrix, no way), and one can call it God, or the Christ within or Infinite love. It's all the same. Though Joel Goldsmith and Joseph Murphy et al keep referring to the Christ and quote from the Bible, this does not invalidate their teachings, which in essence probably do not differ from Icke's.(But he just hates the word "God", and doesn't believe in a historical Jesus.)

I don't believe all that Icke says. I think perhaps he's got some of the details wrong. But it's all interesting, and people who can't be bothered to read his books are missing out on a lot. He deals with the whole thing, the basics. This is one of his best books - shorter and sweeter than the others.I