4.0 out of 5 stars tiny tears and first love
Published on 8 Jan. 2006

3.0 out of 5 stars i adore tiny tears
I collect tiny tears and have one first love doll so I thought I would purchase the book to compliment my collection.
Published 13 months ago by C. Stanton

4.0 out of 5 stars tiny tears and first love, 8 Jan. 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Tiny Tears and First Love A Celebration of Two Classic Baby Dolls (Hardcover)
As a new collector of the First Love dolls, and owner of Tiny Tears, I was dubious about the book, mainly because of the price. However I was very pleased with it as it has lots of illustrations of dolls and accessories, and is written in short, easy to read, paragraphs, bringing back all sorts of memories. Most doll books are American, so it is a pleasure to find one on baby dolls from Britain

4.0 out of 5 stars really worth owning, 30 Jan. 2007
excellently researched and well written, essential reading for all collectors and devotees of Tiny Tears and her brothers and sisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'The Tiny Tears collector's bible!', 15 July 2008
I have just purchased this book and as a tiny tears collector I consider it to be indispensable.
It is full of colour photos which along with the detailed text make identification so much easier.
There are close up images of makers' marks, eyes, hands and feet, as well of photos of outfits particular to each version of doll.
It is a good quality, easy to read book and of a manageable size 18x25cm.
I thoroughly recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars i adore tiny tears, 16 Jan. 2014
C. Stanton "chezza" (England) - See all my reviews
It is full of pictures which is great and I suppose it does fulfil what it says on the front cover - but my very first teeny tiny tears is not in it at all, she is a made in england doll, and i had her in about 1968 - she has the American looking face and small hard body but I cannot find any info about her at all, I thought this book might have given some insight into her manufacture. But as previously said, lots of lovely photos and for a doll collector it is a nice thing to have.

Tiny Tears and First Love A Celebration of Two Classic Baby Dolls