5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful
This book is full of some very realistic looking flowers. It can be alittle difficult to understand how to make some of the flowers at first because to make some I think you need some experience, but having said that once you have a basic understanding, if you reread how to make some of the flowers, it makes alot more sence.Some of the cutters I have found are quite...
Published on 21 July 2007 by E. Ellick

2.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed
I bought the book based on the positive reviews that I had read. I am not new to sugarcraft and make quite a few celebration cakes, but the flowers demonstrated were not actually ones that I would want to put on cakes and seemed to need quite a high level of competency. Sorry, not for me.
Published 12 months ago by Simone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Simpligying Sugar Flowers, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
A very handy book for people who are intending to start cake decorating and especially flowers. Some of the information is a little hard and you need to practice as I am only just beginning but the pictures are self explanatory and with patience the flowers can look stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
Very fast delivery, really good step by step information on how to make the flowers. Also shows you exactly what equipment you will need.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
a very informative book. just what i was looking for. very good value for money compared with similar books on the market at present. Delighted with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars simplifying sugar flowers, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
Lovely book, easily explained, good simple projects to get you started, I would recommend this to start with, good ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar flower book, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
Wonderfully illustrated book have used it many times for ideas !! Step by step guidance a must have for the avid sugar craft enthusiast

5.0 out of 5 stars flowers, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
I Love this Book - there is a lot of illustrations ans how to do, it lives up fully up to my expectations
, buy it with confidence

4.0 out of 5 stars sugarcraft book, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
I bought this book to help me get ideas to decorate my own wedding cake next year. I havent actually used the book yet, I have been looking through and deciding what to do so I know what tools I need to buy. I am looking forward to creating something in the autumn when the evening are longer and I have more time to sit and play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like what I see, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
After being asked to make a wedding cake for the first time I have taken the bull by the horns and decicided to have a go at making the flowers, having just recieved this book and looking through, the instructions seem clear and precise, Hopefully it is as easy as the author makes it seem, will have to adapt as I have different cutters to whats recommened, if not I will have to invest in some different cutters but will first see how I get on as I am an absoulute beginner

5.0 out of 5 stars A bible in its subject, 2 July 2012
paperlace (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simplifying Sugar Flowers (Paperback)
this book is beautiful and inspiring. the pictures are so pretty. the step by step instruction are clear and easy to follow. I suggest that this is not a book for a complete beginner as some of the techniques assume prior knowledge. I was impressed by the way Alison produces different flowers using the same cutter. templates are also included. The section on finished cakes is wonderful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Simplifying Sugar Flowers
Simplifying Sugar Flowers by Alison Margaret Procter (Paperback - April 2005)