Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 18 April 2013
It's funny to read and reminds you why your British! We bought it when we got our British Citizenship and had such a chuckle going through it!
on 22 January 2014
We were lent this by a relative (who is German!), and gave a copy to a young man from Hong Kong, who really enjoyed it. The text and illustrations work well together, and the book does capture some amusing characteristics of the British. However, it does frequently follow rather outdated stereotypes of buttoned-up Brits, sometimes wearing bowler hats (as on the cover).
on 31 January 2016
This is a lovely little booklet about Brits and Britishness. I shall put it in the guest room for the entertainment and education of foreign visitors.
on 14 January 2013
I purchased this book to show some of my English students in France, but I have been too busy showing it to other fellow Brits to show my students just yet! Some of the pages are very funny, and they sum up very well 'how to be a Brit' focusing on the fact we know how to make fun of ourselves! A very amusing book.
on 13 October 2015
I Bought this for my Dad ..He was somewhat disappointed though..I would suggest it be used as a coffee table book..something to glance through.Sorry I can't be more positive.
on 13 February 2015
Absolutely loved this book!
Only "down-side", I wish it had more pages as I read it far too quickly :)
Very happy with the service.
Many thanks!
on 15 April 2013
wittily, funnily, wisely. very interesting not only for foreigners. stongly recommended for everyone! work with the book's language is necessary for learners!
on 8 July 2015
Great read when one has guests over holiday periods and they get bored, coffee table book. Great, wonderful, funny and interesting. Recommendation 5 stars.
on 29 October 2012
Presented in cartoon format, this is an amazing study in old-fashioned Britishness, excellent lessons for the newcomer (such as myself) and the native alike.
on 5 October 2015
I bought this book for my aunti in Japan. She absolutely loved it!! The pictures are very clear and a lot of reading part as well.