on 3 May 1999
Chris Scott is a well known name in the field of adventure motorbiking. This book is a real catalogue of how to prepare and make the trip we all want to do. The book has made me think more constructively about my trip and ensure my preparation is right. But best of all the experiences related in the book have given me impetus not only to dream but to get on my bike and go......
on 21 October 1999
I bought this book a year ago when the big trip seemed like just a dream. I have read and re-read this book countless times, and have found it to be comprehensively informative. Now, with 10 days to go until I ride off, it has been packed to take with me to Australia. Don't open a map without it!
on 7 April 2000
I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LEAVING MY LIFE BEHIND AND RIDING OFF INTO THE SUNSET, BUT EVEN THIS DID NOT STOP THE BOOK BEING A GOOD READ. IT WAS A THOUROUGHLY ENTERTAINING BOOK BECAUSE OF THE REAL LIFE STORIES IT CONTAINS.
on 5 December 1998
CHRIS HAS DONE A DEEP RESEARCH. AS AN EXPERIENCED ENDURO BIKER I FOUND IT A MUST IF YOU'R GOING ON TWO WHEELS TO SEEK NEW HORIZONS. THE TINY TIP IS THE ONE THAT DO THE DIFFERENCE.