5.0 out of 5 stars dead happy, 15 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Dead Happy: A Compelling Insight into Life, Death and the Pearly Light Gates (Paperback)
A book to laugh over then in the next breath cry you eyes out. A throughly interesting, easy read which gives you a glimpse into a world of mediumship that is not very often spoken about. Delicaltly written yet touches your very soul. I have recomended this book to many friends, and I know from ording it through my local library 50 people then read it in a space of eighteen months. It a book tht I could read again and again and gleen something new each time. Well done Mr Trendall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead Right!, 12 Aug 2006
I first read this book, about 10yrs ago. Since then I have read it many times, and so have countless friends of mine. If you've ever been curious about 'The Otherside' and have wanted to know more, but didn't know who to ask, then this is THE best start. I would like to thank the author for making a 'weirdo' subject, down to earth. If it hadn't have been for this book, I may not have picked up more books on the subject, and to cut a long story short, I am now two years into training as a Medium, and have already addressed small audiences, and done private readings, so feel equipt to recommend this book as 'The Real Deal' and now realize just how 'spot on' this book really is!

Dead Happy: A Compelling Insight into Life, Death and the Pearly Light Gates