4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT !!, 5 Aug 2001
D. Carter (AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Book of Beautiful Biscuits ("Australian Women's Weekly" Home Library) (Paperback)
A book full of tasty and even unique recipes. The photos are marvelous which makes it a great book to just browse through. I found it very complete with recipes for all occasions and time-limits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tray Bakes, 23 April 2014
Brilliant book for all who make tray bakes for church, WI or just for kids. Lots of ideas and not just flapjack!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought two copies it's sooooo good...., 25 Nov 2013
Over the last three years, I have bought two copies of this book. One for my mum, and this year a copy for my sister - who has started making biscuits with her son. She wanted the best biscuit book there is, so on my mum's recommendation - I bought the sister a copy..... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 May 2013
This is my favourite biscuit/slice book of all time. I keep coming back to it repeatedly (despite all my other recipes book purchased in the intervening years!). I've used it throughout my daughters growing up and was so pleased to be able to find two more copies to buy so that I could give them one each to have in their homes, to used with the families and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biscuits galore!, 24 Mar 2013
The usual good collection of wonderful recipes. Easy to follow and never a failure. The best collection of recipe books ever produced!

The Big Book of Beautiful Biscuits ("Australian Women's Weekly" Home Library)
The Big Book of Beautiful Biscuits ("Australian Women's Weekly" Home Library) by Australian Women's Weekly (Paperback - 3 Jan 1998)
Used & New from: 0.01