on 24 January 2006
The recipes in this book are amazingly good and taste wonderful, thai food seems so light and lovely - the green thai chicken curry is highly recommended. Very easy to follow, however if you expect a short lists of ingredients to prepare - you might be slightly disappointed. As long as you prepare the ingredients beforehand you can't go wrong. I have easily found 95% of the ingredients at Tescos.
on 13 March 2002
Easy to use, fantastic recipies that really taste like the resturant food! The pictures of both the cooking steps and the finished dish help to make sure you get it just right.
The ingrediants are explained in the glossary (with pictures) so you easily find them in the local supermarket. I really recomend this book to anyone wanting to try cooking Thai style.
My favorite so far is the Green Chicken Currey.
on 27 December 2000
The book is filled with simple, easy to follow recipes even the complete novice can follow. For those who haven't had the pleasure of eating Thai food, this is the perfect introduction. A comprehensive glossary explains all ingredients and the importance of them in Thai cooking.
on 18 April 2009
Absolutely superb!!! I decided to try my hand at Thai cooking and as this book said "EASY", I thought it would be a good choice. How right i was! This book guided me step by step through my first ever attempt at cooking Thai food,and i successfully pulled off a fantastic 4 course meal for 6 people and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I would definately recommend this book for anyone wishing to have a go at Thai cooking, it really is very easy to follow the recipes.Mine will definately be used time and time again.
on 29 March 2010
I wanted a small recipe book aimed at a casual cook & this book gaves me just that - easy to read, a good selection of recipes & none of which are dificult to follow. As the book is Australian it makes reference to fish that I can't easily find in the UK (red snapper) & the ingredients are sometimes measured in cups, bt nothing that can't be modified to suit me. Good value for the money!
on 28 February 2011
Thai Cooking Class: Easy Thai-Style Cookery
I bought this second hand and found it in just as good a condition as new. So great value for money.
The recipes are great and just like some of those that I experienced on my Thai holiday, especially the Thai Green Curry
on 18 May 2011
Fortunately I only paid a few pounds for this book. I have other Thai cook books and this is not one I would recommend unless you like meat. You know when recipes are going to work and a lot of these recipes look as though they won't.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2010
I found this book well laid out and well written, the recipies were clear and precise with helpfull photo's of the finnished dish, which all tasted great.
on 3 February 2014
it is exactly as advertised .a quality product that does what it says on the box, a professional, courtious and prompt service that i will be using again
on 13 March 2015