5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and the Only Decimal Coinage Book Out There!, 15 Mar. 2014
Really clean presentation, with mintage figures and values, and a perfect quick reference for all those who think they've something great in their loose change. I still can't believe it's possible to have a £900 50p in your pocket. I don't usually leave reviews for books but, this one, well, I genuinely couldn't help myself...A true collectors' book...Brilliant Value!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have already sent a glowing report. Has it gone missing?, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Collectors' Coins: Decimal Issues of the United Kingdom,1968 - 2014 (Paperback)
The book was what I was looking for. I read the book daily and as a learner of coin collecting I love it.If you could get a book to help my memory of the same standard I would by that too. price being right. Good luck Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Jan. 2015
I've got this on my kindle and on my mobile app. I'm forever pulling out my phone and looking things up about coins using this book. This is a fantastic buy especially it you get in kindle format for your kindle app because you want it close at hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 30 July 2014
Tells you all you need to know with good illustration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
A must for the serious collector of decimal coinage.

5.0 out of 5 stars very imformative got all I wanted to, 23 Dec. 2014
very imformative got all I wanted to know

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
Yes it hit the right button

Collectors' Coins: Decimal Issues of the United Kingdom,1968 - 2014
Collectors' Coins: Decimal Issues of the United Kingdom,1968 - 2014 by Christopher Henry Perkins (Paperback - 11 April 2014)
Used & New from: £4.55