on 8 November 2010
This book has a great selection of walks along this wonderful coast, and having tried three so far we are looking forward to further bracing, healthy outdoor activity! If you like walking, lovely scenery and the Norfolk coast this is a must.
on 21 December 2011
For someone always looking for good walks along the North Norfolk Coast this is a must to put in a rucksack. Very easy to follow with good accurate directions and sketch maps. Just love this coast line so any book which helps with an enjoyable walk is a hit.
on 20 April 2012
Tried several of these walks while spending a week in the area (April2012). The use of "wilderness" as a descriptor is probably stretching it a bit. There were hundreds of people using the car park at Holkham when we were there; however the expanse of beach and dunes meant that the walk wasn't too busy. A bit more detail on distance and walk times would have been useful. Our favourite walk was Blakeney Point despite having to pay for parking which according to the guide should have been free for NT members. Beautiful dunes and beach at the end of long shingle spit with the promised seals bobbing in the surf when we were there.
on 1 May 2014
I would not call North Norfolk a wilderness, you can always get to a pub by lunchtime. Many of these walks are quite well known and used. What this book has are very useful notes and plants and birds and other wildlife you can see on these walks, where to look and at what season. As an inexpensive guide it is worth it for those notes written by somebody who clearly loved the area.
on 11 August 2011
This slim lightweight booklet is a perfect size for any walkers rucksack. It is very easy to follow, with lots of interesting facts about the areas and also the wildlife - This is a good buy.
on 28 May 2013
This is one of several books I bought for planning a walking holiday. If you are interested in wildlife, I am sure it will be interesting. However I am not that interested and most of the walks were outlined ( but not in this detail) in the other books I bought.
on 15 September 2013
Bought it for a trip to Norfolk with my dogs. I find it quite hard to find good dog friendly walks which also give me a chance to see some wildlife. We did two of the walks and will be going back to do some more in the future. Told us everything we needed to know with relevant maps and some nice pictures as well
on 10 April 2014
Have only done one of the walks at present but look foward to more in the future good instructions easy to follow.
on 11 August 2014
Handy little book to help with coastal paths and exploring.
on 25 January 2016
Norfolk is THE place for big skies and wonderful walks