5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful man shares a true amazing view on life and death, 26 May 1999
By A Customer
This book is truly amazing. It not only gives a wonderful outlook on life and death, but is inspiration in making you want to live life to the full. I bought this book because a close friend of mine was dealing with the loss of her father. It not only helped her, but I enjoyed it and it lifted my spirit as well.Leo Buscaglia is amazing and gives his answer to why we are here. Find your life purpose and death is no longer something to fear !! Great for all ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Well Done-My First Choice for this Subject!, 28 July 1999
By A Customer
At the age of 23, my husband died, leaving me alone to raise our two year old daughter. About the age of six, I shared this book with her. This title remains in our family library. An unemotional yet touching sharing. Leo Buscaglia has done so much for our humanity and does it in a real, from the heart sharing of his own soul. I have sat through his lectures and read more than one of his books. He has my utmost respect not only having experienced the loss of my first husband but also as a published author of "Angel Stacey/Daddy in Heaven". For many years I have and I will continue to recommend this title.

5.0 out of 5 stars A vibrant analogy of meaning of life and death, 7 Jan. 1997
By A Customer
Buscaglia offers an insightful, gentle look, into the meaning
of life and death. Through the eyes of nature
he brings light to the experience of growing old and dying.
A must for every family library, Fall of Freddie the Leaf,
eases the heartaches of death while offering hope for eternal life.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for all ages, 18 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
When I was in my mid 20s, my roommate's father passed on. Someone gave him a copy of this book, and he gave me the copy when my father died a few months later. For both of us it helped us dealing with the feelings of unfairness at loosing a parent when you are barely an adult.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful story for all ages!, 6 Mar. 1999
By A Customer
My Grandfather gave it to my Dad when he was a child and my Dad gave it to me a couple of years ago. We all cherish this book and keep it as our favorite. I am now buying two more copies to give to my teacher and a person dear to me. This again is one of the best children's books I have read. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars A book full of meaning and comfort for adults and children, 2 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
I found such warmth and comfort in this book after the death of my 20 year old son. I have given it as a gift to both children and adults and found that it has a message for us all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Warming, 15 Mar. 1997
By A Customer
Sensitive and warm parable explaining the seasons in our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars I still cry when I read it, 15 Aug. 1997
By A Customer
We are all Freddie in our own different way. Fighting agaist something with all our might, but in the end accepting and loving it. With it's simple, but true style, we are returned to a state of childhood and reminded of the true nature of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 6 Jun. 2014
This is a beautiful book that looks gently at living and dying, a must for anyone whose children (and the adults too) are having to come to terms with the impending death of someone close. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leo at his best, 4 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Fall of Freddie the Leaf (Hardcover)
Don't know why I hadn't bought this book by Leo Buscaglia before. It is VERY short so works out quite expensive for a small book. However, it is full of Leo's wisdom so I don't regret the purchase.

The Fall of Freddie the Leaf
The Fall of Freddie the Leaf by Leo Buscaglia (Hardcover - 15 Dec. 2006)