on 22 October 2012
This looks like the first edition, for a price of almost £120. On amazon USA, you can get the second edition for $100 or so. IOW, the US site sells a more up-to-date edition for about half the price. Why does this book have such an astronomically high price here in the UK? TOTAL RIP-OFF!

PS. Since I haven't bought this book (and thanks to the astronomical price tag, I won't buy it from amazon UK), I can't say whether it is worth all that money. The software that comes with the book is useless to me because it runs on windows, not OSX. The book itself may be worth 5 stars, but I have given it one star because it is so much more expensive than on the other side of the Atlantic. What's the reason for that huge difference?
on 3 August 2012
That's a really good book regarding astrophotography. High detailed from file structure to image processing. Both theory and practical stuff with enclosed CD with AIP4WIN software.