5.0 out of 5 stars Telescope building
This is the best book I have read about building your own Dobsonian telescope all the information you need is in this book. Written by David Kriege who obviously knows what he is talking about when it comes to the practical side of telescope building.
Published on 19 Nov 2012 by Brillo

1.0 out of 5 stars Seek better prices.
Published on 25 Sep 2012 by L. G. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Telescope building, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Dobsonian Telescope: A Practical Manual for Building Large Aperture Telescopes (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars Seek better prices., 25 Sep 2012
L. G. Burton "Misery Guts" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
This book seems, by all accounts, to be a solid volume about 'scope building. So much so that there are some damned greedy prices being demanded. I ordered this book from a rival site asking £33, then found my order cancelled, no doubt because the 'value' of the book was greater elsewhere and they figured out they could get more money, and the price in less than four days went from £45 new to £125 used. I won't pay it for a fifteen year old book. My advice is to join your local astronomical group, get online and find free build plans or, as I did, search with the ISBN number. The results were pleasant. Sorry for the one star, but I wanted your attention. Later I will post a proper review!!!

P.s Super book, building as we speak..

Used & New from: £33.49