5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant book full of great insights
Published on 11 Oct 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Elisabeth Haich clearly has a problem with her sexuality. When she got married as a very young woman she claims to immediately have found the perfect bodily fulfillment. I think that is rather unlikely at a time and age when it was still discussed if women are at all capable of having an orgasm. Not surprisingly, she developed psychosomatic blindness and anorexia. A few...
Published on 3 Mar 2008 by Corinna

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant book full of great insights, 11 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
I was lent a copy of this book by a friend years ago, I only got to read half of it, but the half I did read was brilliant. It is quite easy to get lost in the splendour of the image created in your imagination by this inspiring story. I have searched high and low for a copy of this book for sometime and I am was delighted to see that Amazon has copies of it. I have ordered it and reccommend it to all who are interested in Ancient Egypt.

5.0 out of 5 stars are you ready to be initiated, 10 May 2006
A. Rehlinger (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book if you allow yourself, like the author, to be led through the deep process of initiation of your/the Self. Fascinating, engaging and penetrating.

I was told to read this book 15 years ago when it was out of print, if one day I could find it. The next day, I found myself nonchalantly walking into a used book shop I hadnt been in before and there it was! so shocking I had to buy it.

Its a story that unfolds as you unfold so it can be something to dip into again and again, revisiting parts and being reminded of very deep key wisdom that you may have missed in the previous read. Very rich and thoroughly touching. I was and am still grateful to have read it and be re-minded of my own initiation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent book, 22 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
Read this book 20 years ago and been looking for it ever since. Filled a deep hole in my life at the time and I believe that it contributes greatly to the current raging controversy on the existence of a Lost Civilisation.

5.0 out of 5 stars truly illuminating, 30 Jan 2008
D. J. Stroud "debbieS" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Initiation (Hardcover)
I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. It seems to be a book that enters your life ( or finds you ) just when you need to read it. I am ordering a copy of my own so that I can dip in and out of it again as required.

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ever on spiritual jurney, 22 Oct 2008
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
this book is so great I am going to read it again even thought I have just finished. It answered all my questions I would ever have about everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars CONFIRMED MY HALF-REALISED BELIEFS, 7 Jun 2011
Mrs. Judith Lugg "Judith Lugg" (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
Since my early teen-age years because of odd things that had happened to me, unexplained but very real, I have thought that this life cannot be all there is; it makes no sense at all in that all our experiences in whatever sphere, all our accumulated knowledge, all the love given and received and all the slights and hurts suffered and given, will all end with the grave.

Well, READ THIS BOOK and I feel you will be most certainly be assured that life on earth is repeated for us in many guises until we have learned the lessons of loving and giving and the REAL meaning of LIFE. No experience is wasted and we carry with us all the accumulated wisdom from here on earth and our REAL home in for want of a better description, the 'Interlife' (although mainly unaware of most of it whilst we are here).

I highly recommend this book for anyone who wonders why we are here, what is the point, etc., etc?

When you have read INITIATION, read JOURNEY OF THE SOUL by Doctor Brenda Davies - more wonderful insight and reassurance is contained therein. See my review on this.

Journey of the Soul: Awakening Ourselves to the Enduring Cycle of Life[

5.0 out of 5 stars Initiation by Elisabeth Haich, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
This was a really good read that left me with a lot to think about. No wonder it was a best seller. It can be read on so many different levels - and, what's more, it had a surprise ending, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars absorbing read, 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
this is the second time I have read this book. I borrowed it many years ago from a friend and recently read a review on it and decided to buy it for myself and read it again. It was just as fascinating the second time around. Because of my interest in spiritual matters I gained far more this time although some still went over my head. It is a book that I am sure I will enjoy reading again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey Affirming!!!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
I've been on a journey for a while now trying to understand prophetic dreams and synchronicity that started about 3 years ago. This book has become a bible of amazing information. I highly recommend this book to anyone on a personal spiritual journey, with many questions, the answers are in these pages! I love this book...

5.0 out of 5 stars Initiation, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Initiation (Paperback)
This too is a true tale about an initiation of a high priestess in Egypt. Main experience, middle of book,

Initiation
Initiation by Elisabeth Haich (Paperback - 30 Jun 2000)