5.0 out of 5 stars all you need to know to get well and stay well!
Published on 11 Jun 2004 by J. Rees

3.0 out of 5 stars for active and motivated people
It's about doing excercises consequently. May be it will help in this case against many ailment. Yet if you are not willing to follow these exercises regularly you will not profit much from this book.
Published on 6 July 2011 by Germana

5.0 out of 5 stars all you need to know to get well and stay well!, 11 Jun 2004
J. Rees (london, enfield United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete System of Self Healing: Internal Exercises (Hardcover)
When I first got this book I was suffering chronic fatigue; I looked at the book, the simple line drawings and read the exercises; I decided it was all too simple and wouldn't work. How wrong I was! I wish I'd at least tried the eye exercises then (also known as the Bates method!) These relieve tiredness within minutes, and I love them - my eyesight is already improving, after only a week! The exercises in this book are ideal for anyone, in any state of health; they strengthen you from the inside out! There are simple line diagrams with each exercise to show you what to do, as well as instructions which give just enough information to understand why you should to it at all. Consisting of breathing, imagining, slow movements and some acupressure massage, each exercise balances one of the energy meridians in the body, and does far more than you'd think to release tension and increase strength and stamina. There's an exercise for any complaint you may have, including weight reduction - there are even exercises to do when you're still in bed! There are charts of the major energy pathways at the back of the book for more advanced study, too. This book can teach you all you need to know to stay well for a life-time!
Some exercises involve your mind as much as your body. If you take one or two exercises that appeal to you and stick with them for a couple of weeks, you'll soon find yourself feeling better and better. My aim is to learn to do them all and be able to dispense with the book, but for now I refer to it every day and think it's a treasure everyone should own! Don't be put off by the price, it's worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class - You can't Get Better Than This !!!!!!!!, 5 May 2011
All i'm gonna say is this - if you want a DIY kit to fix your ill / old / weak body and regenerate it for health and longevity then buy this book. Otherwise keep on wasting your money, time and willpower. I'm saying this after 22 years of research into health ( I did my degree in Chemical Engineering and have ran chemical plants which work on simmilar principles to the human body ) . I also have the weakest will power in the world. If you still are in 2 minds after my review then don't buy the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Thus book is amazing!, 29 Dec 2012
Richard & Lea (Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was feeling very tired and weak after a long relationship / marriage that drained my energy and left me with much back pain, overweight and energyless.

This book sat on my bookshelf for about 20 years without ever reading it. Then one day I took a week of work and followed the exercises. The results were instant I went down from 14 stone to 11 stone without doing any other exercises than the ones contained in the book. I found a new zest for life and now think Dr. Chang's methods (who is trained in both Western & Eastern medicine) turn your body from toxic to natural through the application of the exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars after suffering months unable to lift my arm or put ..., 10 July 2014
manchester man (lancashire england.) - See all my reviews
after suffering months unable to lift my arm or put it behind my back i finally got round to trying an excercise in this book...an immediate cure believe it or not...i can only guess it freed a nerve...i now do dr.chang's daily maintenance excercises all based on common sense and daoist thought...i'd be a fool not to...the proof is in the pudding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Nov 2012
I am very happy with the book, I feel much better since I have started doing the exercises. I would recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014
Great gift

3.0 out of 5 stars for active and motivated people, 6 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars but she liked it., 11 July 2014
I have not read this book, it was a presant,but she liked it.

1.0 out of 5 stars TAO, 19 July 2011
The seller did not describe the book and it turned out to be paperback, not hardback. I did not pick up it was just one aspect of Tao, so I did return this book (without problem) as it was not for me.

Complete System of Self Healing: Internal Exercises
Complete System of Self Healing: Internal Exercises by Stephen T. Chang (Hardcover - 1 Jan 1986)
Used & New from: £0.37