Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 April 2008
At the time of writing I'm fairly new to the entertainment business. I was looking for a book that would help me target my marketing effort in the right direction and this book has helped me in many different ways and business is starting to come my way.

The book has been written by well known professionals in different fields - clowning, magic, face painting, games organisers etc, each one has their own section. From simple suggestions like making sure you look the part to some really good ways of making sure the business comes your way, I've found it an interesting and inspiring read.
on 27 January 2010
This is a brilliant book for anyone just starting out as a childrens entertainer - it tells you EVERYTHING you need to know, from setting up, what different services to offer, how to talk to clients, how to advertise etc. Its american, so its not all totally relevent in the UK, but apart from that its great!
on 1 July 2014
I am only half way through but had to comment to say that I have learnt so much and this book is fantastic for anyone looking to learn about the business of show for children's parties and more.