on 9 May 2003
I bought this book hoping for at least one or two good, useable monologues, but this book didn't even provide that. I'm sure that there will be someone somewhere who finds some perfect material for them in this book, but I was left with nothing. It was quite well organised, with male and female monolgogues in seperate sections, but the material itself was childish, often unbelievable and always unimpressive. Not at all recommended.
on 7 September 2007
I was extremely disappointed with the lack of effort that had been put into this book. I was hoping to use it for auditions but what I found was really unrealistic and uninteresting text. You never get the real feel of the story and it is written very superficially instead of using any true emotion. Seems like the writer just wanted to make a quick buck.