on 23 July 1997
The deck is beautifully illustrated with delightful colors and detail. While not your "typical" tarot deck, it is similar enough to be familiar to an experienced tarot reader. The major arcana are represented by characters from various ancient children's stories. This set is somewhat complicated to learn initially, but is an excellent tool for intuitive guidance and contact with the inner child which lives in each of us. It is also useful in examining the various fairy tales and stereotypes our culture presents us with as children. While beneficial spiritually with adults, it is also one of the few tarot decks I feel comfortable in using for and with children.
on 22 October 1998
The first time I slipped these cards from their box and flipped through them, I laughed out loud with delight! The Inner Child Cards are based on traditional Tarot utilizing the very familiar characters of fairytales (i.e., the Devil is represented by the Big Bad Wolf). The result is a deck which connects readily with our natural sense of insight and intuition. This deck does not contain harsh images and is appropriate for young people. The artwork is gorgeous! It has certainly helped me reconnect with the little girl inside, as well as providing helpful and accurate readings for adults and children alike. If you are a light-hearted and optimistic person/reader, you will love this deck, too!
on 13 February 1999
I would urge anyone interested in faerie lore to try out these cards they have interesting parallels with folk lore across all nations! all who have had areading from me love the cards and their messages! as an added bonus I paid £30 for my cards,so at this price they are a steal!
on 18 May 2010
I love this deck - in fact I loved it so much that it inspired me to write a book of meditations for children based on all the fairytales. Aladdins Magic Carpet (marneta viegas)
This is an inspiring deck!
on 24 April 2013
The picture and description implies that this purchase would be the cards not the how to use book which is what I received, very disappointing.
on 10 June 2009
I have had this deck for 14 years now. Its the only Tarot I use. Large cards to use as a focal point for other uses.
The cards have lovely bright happy illustration. The book is very easy to understand with no negative meanings.
This is a great tarot option for those who wish to focus on the positive or productive.
on 28 February 2016
It is a good deck and it has a great energy. It was my first deck and I use it in my therapies too.
on 20 July 2015