1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A friend lent this to me - and I could not do without it, 21 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Golden Cauldron: Shamanic Journeys on the Path of Wisdom (Paperback)
so I bought my own copy. The book gives guided animal-themed meditations. Very gentle and empowering. I gained some interesting insights. I have not done all the meditiations yet, but some I have done more than once. I often use this book if I want to do guided meditations. I just wish they were on tape. That's the problem with guided meditation by book: you can't stay in full meditative trance and read at the same time. Maybe I'll get someone to read them onto tape for me. The 'cat' journey is difficult - keep it until you're 'advanced', because it involves a journey on several levels of consciousness. I was struggling with it. The others are easier. The illustrations (line drawings) are absolutely beautiful. I am thinking of photocopying them in a reduced size, colouring them, and using them like I would use tarot cards, the inspiration in this case coming from the images and insights experienced on the relevant journey.

The Golden Cauldron: Shamanic Journeys on the Path of Wisdom
The Golden Cauldron: Shamanic Journeys on the Path of Wisdom by Nicki Scully (Paperback - 31 Mar 1992)
Used & New from: 0.06