3.0 out of 5 stars A Book of great truths but not informative enough, 6 Aug 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Invisibility & Levitation: How-To Keys To Personal Performances: Utilized by Occultists, Military & Martial Artists (Paperback)
For a long time now have I been looking for books dealing with this very seemingly crazy theories, and I see this one written by Commander X as my first step!It only takes a very open minded person to understand it's contents and practise do actually produce stunning results. Comm. X refers a lot though to another author: Steven Richards wich book about Invisibility I would like to track down, seeing that he has actually wrote a book with more information than Comm.X has. Comm. X gives info on the way to become invisible, but it is a very thin book that mostly outlines the proof that this art exists and can be applied. In the end I expected more from it but I see it as a journey on my way to invisibility which started with this book. Informative ,practical excersises but not enough!

1.0 out of 5 stars not as goof as Steve Richards book, 8 Nov 2013
Steve Richards book on levitation and Invisability is much much better. I would recommend buying his book rather than this one.