5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely beneficial!
Published on 9 Jan 2002 by Jensine

2.0 out of 5 stars make sure you order the real book and not a workbook
When ORDER THE book , I thought it could be better as You have to pay attention to the title,I did not want to have the workbook, maybe the real book is better, it has too many unecessary blank space, and many things do not really relate to the adult life, and it is very repetitive.
Published on 30 May 2011 by Rosana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely beneficial!, 9 Jan 2002
Jensine (Essex, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I read You Can Heal Your Life, years ago and it was the starting book to many others that dealt with conscious creation. I've had this book for a couple of years also but it went on my shelf do later. Later came and I have been working through the exercises for several days now and I can honestly say the changes in my life are happening already. I'm seeing clearly the negative patterns I have, and as a great author once said "what you look at, dissappears!" Its like a counselling session on each page, excellent for healing past hurts and creating a newer, happier life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying., 18 Mar 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workbook (Insight Guide) (Paperback)
I enjoyed doing the exercises in this book - it was a bit like filling in question and answer books at school.
It gives you chance to think about things you may not have thought about in awhile and you may be surprised at the answers that come out. I found it a positive thing to do overall and if you like Louise Hay then this will be a good addition.
I would say though that if you buy the gift collection this book is one of the three in that set so no need to buy it seperately.

5.0 out of 5 stars It can change your life - really, 30 Nov 2007
This is one of the best books on self-development (as a set with the main book Love Yourself, Heal Your Life), simple but profound as most of Louise Hay's work. There is a bit of writing to do but with the structure the workbook provides, you actually end up doing it instead of just thinking about it or talking about it. It goes quickly if you like but I like to take my time and let all the lessons and awareness sink in. It calls for total honesty so if you're not prepared to look deeply at the past and how you're living it out in the present, it may be best to start with something less intense that she's written. It stirs up the past but just as quickly helps you resolve it once and for all. I'm so lazy when it comes to writing in journals and workbooks yet this one is chock full of my notes. It (main book and workbook together) really is one of the best self-development books I've ever read - and the most effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Yourself - Heal Your Life - Really..., 19 Sep 2007
Yvonne Green "Rainbows In Beverley" (Beverley, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a fabulous accompaniment to Louise's 'You Can Heal Your Life'. There are pages and pages of written and thinking exercises to loosen up those little grey cells and allow you to discover the causes behind the problems you currently face in your life.

As a Louise Hay teacher, I found it invaluable for my students, and for myself.

If you're really serious about healing yourself or your life, read this, actually do the exercises and you will travel so much further along your path than you ever believed possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Discover yourself, 30 July 2011
Oliver Bevan (UK) - See all my reviews
I found some insightful guidance within this, although sad to see some just skipping the book and listening to the CD or giving a review stating they haven't yet read the book! I think when you give a review that you should have at least read the book. I feel so lucky to have applied the ideas within this work book and the effort I applied is showing results. Anyone using this would have to be incompetent at not being able to change ther lives in a more positive way as a direct result of the content. Makes you think and look at your life in more detail, hence some not being able to connect with it. Buy it and change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have - For All!, 22 April 2012
H. Patel (Bromley, UK) - See all my reviews
Expertly written. Tangible and a delight to read. Easy to understand and easy to put into practise. You can dip in and out of it, in an order that suits you best. I love it! I had borrowed a copy from my therapy centre and was so impressed that I bought my own kindle version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Money, 27 Jun 2011
A really well put together book thats very practical and usefull and whats more helps to focus and get your mood tunned into the Possable, I am sure it will help many and assist many with their quest for change. I reccomend you invest in a copy its very good and uplifting.

5.0 out of 5 stars The original and best!, 24 April 2011
I have loved Louise hays teachings for nearly 18 years. Her book, you can heal your life, helped me overcome problems as a teenager and now I have turned to her once again to help with current, more persistent health problems. I felt like I needed a bit more help than just the book so ordered the workbook. It is just amazing. I thought it would be a workbook style of the main book, but it is so much more helpful. Everyone seems to be talking about the importance of loving yourself at the moment, but she tells you exactly how to,and her teachings are so complete and so pure and gentle and compassionate, and her techniques are so basic yet incredibly powerful. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. It is by far the best self help book I have ever encountered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Workbook!, 19 May 2011
Ms. M. Horwood "Mishkina" (London) - See all my reviews
Highly recommended to reflect on what you are doing and what you need to change. Step by step - life changing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Books I love my Books and the sharpening of Mind, 30 Sep 2013
Everything was exactly as I needed it to be and delivery time frame was excellent thank you
will pass the good news on to my family and friends and network

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workbook (Insight Guide)
Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workbook (Insight Guide) by Louise Hay (Paperback - 23 Sep 2004)
9.09