5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritually Rewarding and a Very GOOD Read - "BUY IT"
Louise L. Hay is ahead of her time, and I found most of her CDs and Books EXCELLENT - she speaks with a warm, compassionate, encouraging voice, that is truly a breath of fresh air to anyone seeking self-help.

Published on 8 Mar. 2009 by David Glasgow

1.0 out of 5 stars Common sense and reality tells you this book is ridiculous & dangerous.
PLEASE do not buy this book by going on the Kindle sample as I did! Yes, the first opening section and few chapters make sense and go into how to love yourself BUT the rest of the book is ridiculous, homophobic, nonsensical and dangerous.
It saddens me that the book gets so many good reviews and people actually buy into this, there should be a crime against making...
Published 2 months ago by Stella Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritually Rewarding and a Very GOOD Read - "BUY IT", 8 Mar. 2009
David Glasgow "Wego" (Co.Tyrone, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)

Her material come on CDs, Books and (One) DVD - She has helped Millions of people all around the world and her material is proven to the core, 35 Million Books Sold so far, Excellent....

if your depressed or anxious, nervous, shy, withdrawn etc. in need of a "little Spiritual TLC" or even "psychological pep-up", well Louise has the recipe, I found most of her material "sound", however I did not find every single cd I bought from her my cuppa tea, however most are "Superb"..... be careful what you choose, best read the reviews 1st.

THE BOOK "You Can Heal Your Life" - IS DEFFINATELY HER BEST SELLER, it has helped - "by showing me that I always had the tools to make a positive change, I just never knew how to use them", with Louise's help via putting the program into action, I begun to see a big improvement within a week. - "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" - I'm really glad I bought some of her Books & cd's, "This one is a good read & spiritually very rewarding".....

Read it thoroughly then pass it on to your friends to read, it really has a very energizing effect on all who read this book with an open mind, this book has received many 5 star reviews on the internet.

Oh! and get ready for change, because it will happen if you follow the book daily for the 1st 30 days. nothing in this world comes without a little effort, and a little effort is all Louise is asking.

Thanks for reading, if you found my review helpful please rate it - cheers!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book to start the journey of self discovery, 9 Sept. 2013
frenchie - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This was the first book I read, all those years ago, when I embarked on a journey of self discovery and running away from a (very) dysfunctional family ( yes, we have them in France too **smiles**). It is a nice book, as a starter book. But, if you think of it, it is really common sense, but things you need to be reminded, from time to time, to feel better, like ''you are worthy''. I have never done the exercises in You Can Heal Your Life. I would have felt rather silly to stand in front of a mirror and tell to my reflection that ''I love you'', but I benefited from all the words of wisdom in it and the little thought provoking quotes.
This is a book that I would recommend to anyone who is going through a bad time, or suffers from lack of self confidence but maybe not to someone who is deep in depression, they would need professional help. But this book is good for someone who wants a little boost of the ego and feel better about themselves. I suppose if one does all the exercises, they would benefit better. But I did not do them and I still found it a fantastic books.
I am fond of that book, even though I do not need it anymore, I have it on my Kindle too. Maybe because it reminds me of my youth and of all the way I have walked. But to become who I am today, it is not the book which has done it. It is me, with a little help from Louise Hay.
This is something I like to tell people. A book will not change your life. Only you have the power to do that.
Louise Hay is a very inspirational lady. Her loveliness shines through her writings. I recommend all her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can Heal Your Life, Louise L Hay, 19 May 2013
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
This book is my absolute favourite. I use it regularly and refer to the Illness section at the back for every ailment to help me make myself well again. I think it should be taught in schools. In my opinion this book is the new Bible and everyone should be aware of it's contents. It's truly wonderful xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your life, 19 Dec. 2013
S. J. Tracey "Wooster" (Dunoon Scotland) - See all my reviews
Read it, think about what you have read, and relies how true it is, this book made me realise that when it is raining people say " what an awful day it is " it is just raining and that is all. Thank you Louisa Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
well wot can i say about this awesome book!!!!!!!!i am a 34 year old labourer so you would maybe think that this is a strange book for me to be reading! .early this year i had an out of the blue stay in hospital which really scared me to say the least,and the following months i got myself all worked up asking myself why,why,why!my wife told me about this book and i have thanked her ever since.if read with an open mind it really can help to change the way you think and start turning things around for you,it has for me so give it a go you wont be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 July 2009
I. Walerys "slouchy back" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Wonderful film about Louise Hay and her teachings. Quite a big share from her about her life, very inspiring.
I would recommend this to any sick person who can believe that mind heals the body, not medications or operations. Give it a try and you'll be saying affirmations the next day :)(if you're open minded)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 4 Feb. 2009
M. McCabe (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
This is an absolutely brilliant book! I was at first sceptic when it was recommended to me but decided to keep an open mind until I had read it. I am so glad I did, it has completely changed the way I view things, my work, my life, myself. Having suffered crippling depression over many years I have read many many self help books and books based on CBT etc so of course I was initially sceptical when I get recommended a book saying I can heal myself through thoughts etc. However I found this book completely different to those others and when using the positive affirmations on a regular basis (as regular as I can remember to!) I have found it to have really made a difference to me. I am definately happier in my outlook, I do not feel as anxious or overwhelmed by situations as I once had. I constantly refer back to the book for backup and I have found that by trying to find my own affirmations work better than repeating the ones in the book. I am delighted to have found this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Life-transforming'., 18 Mar. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
This is the most wonderful, magical and life-transforming book I have ever read. It set me on the path to a new-found positivity, self-confidence, happiness and inner peace that I could never have imagined was achievable. It allowed me to see for the first time that I could take control of my life and start living my life positively, successfully and happily. For the first 35 years of my life I lived in fear, uncertainty, aimlessness, misery, disappointment, depression, hopelessness and helplessness, and I considered myself to be a disappointing failure in every single area of my life. I was weighed down with guilt and negativity, had no purpose in life and was devoid of all self-confidence. I've given all that negativity up and am in the process of rebuilding my life with a solid foundation of self-confidence, love, inner strength and happiness. Every single area of my life is improving - work, play, finances, relationships, health and energy levels. I am following a beautiful new path and it was this book which showed me the way. I strongly recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars So clear and so inspiring, 22 Feb. 2008
I would recommend this DVD to anyone and everyone!!!
If you have never been very impressed by the idea of using affirmations to change your life, this DVD will explain to your complete satisfaction how and why they will work. If you could never see how repeating a phrase would have any effect on your state of mind, the people featured in this DVD (including Wayne Dyer, Candace Pert Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham, among others) explain very clearly how.
And what they say is solidly backed up by science: quantum physics brings startling evidence that what is claimed in this DVD WILL WORK if you apply it. Many mainstream scientists still shy away from the only conclusion that can be drawn from quantum mechanics: we create with thought. We create our health and everything else through the way that we think. This is truly mind boggling stuff and if you take it and run with it - well, how exciting will life become for you?!!!!
You have nothing to lose by taking this whole concept seriously, and so much to gain. Watch this DVD and think, and experiment in your own life - and prepare to be delighted by what happens to you.

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic from this self help guru, 23 Jan. 2012
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
You Can Heal Your Life: 20th Anniversary Edition Louise is a much respected self help author who takes experience from her own life and the lives of the many people she has help to transform over the years. She writes this self-help manual with clear inituitive insight based on her teachings and experiences, guiding the reader into putting positive psychology into practice. Introducing the reader to the laws of metaphysics and the power we all have over our lives, her philosophy is that life is a learning journey and that we learn from every experience. No matter how painful a period of our lives may be experiencing, we will always be able to take something away from it that will help us to grow and learn.

Louise supports the thinking that all illnesses or ailments are a direct result of what's going on in our minds and that the body, like everything else in our lives, is a mirror of our inner thoughts and beliefs. Included in the book is a list of Probable Mental Patterns that create illnesses in the body as well as a list of suggested New thought Patterns or Affirmations to be used to create good health. As well as a personal guide, the list is useful point of reference for therapists who practice holistic healing. I would recommend this book highly to those who are exploring what life is all about, looking for some true meaning in their lives and a simple guide to living the very best of lives.

You Can Heal Your Life
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay (Paperback - 1 July 2004)