‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very "flexible" book., 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
I liked this book on stretching for several reasons. The first is its simplicity. The pictures and instructions are very straightforward, making it quite easy to do basic stretches. Stretches are given for just about every muscle and limb you'd ever want to stretch and the author has even included some suggested stretching routines for various sports. Whether you're a competetive athlete, business person or housewife, I feel that this is book will have something to offer everyone making it a very handy and "flexible" book. Also recommend The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution for those who suffer from foot pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's changed my life, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
Stretching is now a new way of life for me - prior to getting this book I was in agony with back pain and sciatica; I'd been taking loads of painkillers to try to ease the pain but it wasn't working. This book has revolutionised my life - it taught me a number of moves that allowed me to give up the painkillers - it's saved me money and made my quality of life a whole lot better. I'm now trying other stretches to improve my general health. For me it does more for your well-being than hours of painful exercise! I recommend this book with absolutely no reservations...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by my physio when I needed treatment. He said people don't get old and then stiff, they get stiff and feel old. The stretches in this book really help to put a spring back in your step.

5.0 out of 5 stars bob anderson is a master, 9 Feb 2014
Mr. Peter W. Weston (birmingham , uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
i was given this book by my physioterrorist when i was cleared from hospital after a massive spinal injury. it was given with the sage words of " if you never want to see me again, read this book and do it" and she was right. it is now on its thrid copy on the book shelf because i have worn two out, it covers pretty well every form of stretching for every sport and injury. I think if you need to buy one book this is it. for the cost it is worth every penny twice fold and if you dont buy this book you really are missing out. please belive me you need this book!! pete

5.0 out of 5 stars Stetching, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
This is an excellent book and probably all you need to start to include something in your life that everybody who doesn't want to succumb to growing up/old and becoming stiff and rigid SHOULD DO.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN USING THIS BOOK FOR A YEAR NOW IS THAT ONCE YOU DECIDE THE EXERCISES THAT FIT YOU, EMOTIONALLY, INTELLECTUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, YOU CAN BUILD A DAILY ROUTINE, which doesn't interfere with the rest of LIFE. THis gives one a long lasting feel good factor of well-being, which is a fantastic side effect of stretching your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very straightforward excercises, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
It is what I expected, though the pictures are very (and probably overly) detailed. I don't see it as being worth its full price, but for what I paid I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stretching, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
very useful book - clear pictures and instructions. It gives ideas for sequences of stretches to practice which can be done at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Stretching, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
A great book with clear descriptions of exercises and lots of useful sensible advice.
I am used to stretching as part of my gym workout but found this very useful and learnt a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
Brilliant book - Easy to look at and UNDERSTAND exactly what is required - and it works ! Uncomplicated with good drawings .

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Stretching (Paperback)
Easy to understand good value, great for people that are doing a lot of activity eg running, cycling but don't belong to a club

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa8f865d0)

Stretching
Stretching by Jean Anderson (Paperback - 15 Feb 2010)
14.99