4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading but there are maybe better ones!
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Francisca

3.0 out of 5 stars poor prose
I am about half way through this book.

The thing that strikes me most is how poorly written it is. It is riddled with spelling and grammatical mistakes. The style is that of a 12year-old. This makes for laborious reading. The argumentation is also pretty weak.

Published on 10 Feb 2011 by F. Humbert

3.0 out of 5 stars poor prose, 10 Feb 2011
F. Humbert (West Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corporatism: The Secret Government of the New World Order (Paperback)
I am about half way through this book.

As for the contents, there are plenty of interesting subjects being covered and they are nearly all referenced. In fact there is a flurry of references, which is another thing that annoyed me.

Armed with those, the consciencious reader may then look for the relevant books and do some further reading.

All in all, not a bad book per se but it will most likely annoy many readers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading but there are maybe better ones!, 2 Jan 2011
I ordered this book because there is a lot happening in the world that I need to understand. The book has a lot of very interesting information but I didn't like the repetitions (most books come full of them nowadays....), and sometimes the author seems to lose himself in his thoughts becoming a bit difficult to follow. When he gets back to the subject he says quite important stuff. One thing I wish he had refrained from was the conspiracy tone he sometimes uses, that I think is not necessary and will make some people distrust his message. Still this is a book which made me think more and pay more attention to what is going on around me. It also helped me understand some of the current lunacy a bit better. Not for the faint hearted though because it confronts you with a world which is even creepier than you previously thought but then reality is what it is and hiding from it won't change a thing! The book is mostly about America but in a globalized world it could portray almost any country on earth.

Interestingly enough the author always refers to people as "she". Having always seen "he" used it seemed a bit strange. He also seems to think that we would be far better off if we were all vegans. Sorry but that is not at all my opinion. Read Barry Groves' books..... The theory of no plane parts found at the Pentagon on 09/11 baffled me as I had always thought that there were plane parts but not of the plane they said crashed there. There is a book on that subject coming out this year which I hope to read. The bit about the vaccines is very interesting and should make parents think twice before they let their children be vaccinated.

All in all this book is worth reading because the message is important but again I hope to find a better book. The pity is that this type of books doesn't stimulate people to get up and fight, we read, are horrified with what is going on, learn about the reason why this is happening, put them in a bookshelf and go on with our lives and good as we can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 20 Aug 2012
I haven't finished reading this book but what i have read so far as been enlightening. The author appears to have done his research. This book will really make you think, but it is important to maintain an open mind.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not finished the book yet But......, 30 Oct 2010
Not finished the book yet but im maybe 280 pages in so its a fairly accurate review. The book covers or should i say touchs on some very pressing and important issues but the author seems to skim over and generally rant about the issues. He offer very few facts or infomation. Overall this is a really poor book.

Corporatism: The Secret Government of the New World Order
Corporatism: The Secret Government of the New World Order by Professor Jeffrey Grupp (Paperback - 10 Sep 2008)