5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! The missing link has been found, the chain joined
Published on 8 July 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Sasquatch: A Holy Messenger of Love
Published on 26 Feb 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! The missing link has been found, the chain joined, 8 July 1998
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
When I received an early review copy of this title, why my peepers opened so wide that my monocle popped clear out of my brow ridge and got scratched on my dear friend's watch fob. But oh, it was worth it. Finally! Finally, someone brought together the world of psychics and the world of the legendary Big Foot. I have long felt that there was more connecting these two phenomena than just the broad category of the paranormal. In any case, Lapseritis does a wonderful job here. Just a small request for the recised edition (I wait with bated breath): fewer commas, more semicolons, and at least the occasional umlaut.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "fascinating read" if your mind is open..., 20 Feb 1999
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
This book is a fringe area topic as stated in the title. It should be taken at that. If you can open your mind to the possibility that there may be some truth in this book, then it will be an enjoyable book for you to read.
The book is filled with encounters from different people who have experienced the Sasquatch as a loving, intelligent entity and not the monsters that they are made out to be!
Their connections to UFOs have been documented way before this book was started. This book merely makes the connection in a clear way that will make you want to encounter one of these beings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Sasquatch: A Holy Messenger of Love, 26 Feb 1999
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
Please understand, now comes the psychic sasquatch, brave new love messenger and friend to the meek. Brother can you spare a dime? In these dark times, a psychic sasquatch kneels beside us, and whispers brain radio wave thoughts, gently, gently... thoughts of love. Let him who hath understanding, understand the understandable. The psychic sasquatch shall carry forth the holy hand grenade. I say these words of faith, my seed of faith, so that you shall forever know: we are not alone, but we are carried by the psychic sasquatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Sasquatch: A Holy Messenger Of Love, 13 Feb 1999
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
Please understand, now comes the psychic sasquatch, brave new love messenger and friend to the meek. Brother can you spare a dime? In these dark times, a psychic sasquatch kneels beside us, and whispers brain radio wave thoughts, gently, gently... thoughts of love. Let him who hath understanding understand the understandable. The psychic sasquatch shall carry forth the holy hand grenade. I say these words of faith, my seed of faith, so that you shall forever know: we are not alone, but we are carried by the psychic sasquatch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reading, requires an open mind. Interesting concept., 17 Dec 1998
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
Interesting reading for those who can accept that which 'could' be. Content must have taken years of research. I've read articles by author in Omni Magazine. He is intelligent, and well educated. To poo poo this subject matter, is to deny the possibility that the two subjects could be related. Remember, at one time everyone thought the world was flat! This book is excellant reading, and I am looking forward to more writings by this author.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a crock!, 25 Sep 1998
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
What in the world...? Although I am sure the author will merely brush off my comments, the stretch of credulity is a little much for even one of my prodigious experiences...with no offense intended, I think that the author, although he has obviously extensively researched this subject, should (so to speak) 'not quit his day job'.

3.0 out of 5 stars Believable, if you live your life with an open mind., 29 Mar 1999
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
The book makes you strive to connect sightings with ufo activity. The author certainly has spent his whole life researching this possibility. Takes me back in history when there were those who said, "the world is flat"! So then why couldn't Bigfoot travel by ufo?

1.0 out of 5 stars What was he thinking?, 30 Oct 1998
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
This guy is completly nuts! I can't belive that this book would even considered for publication. tonpts discussed in this book can only be the brain child of someone who is seriously i need of some mental help

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Be Misled!, 7 Mar 1999
This review is from: The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection (Paperback)
This guy has painted a completely false picture of the psychic sasquatches. They are not the friendly creatures he says, and this is no joke. They are dangerous, unpredictable, and cunning. They have intelligence the level of the silverback gorilla, coupled with their psychic ability. I have been 13 years experience with these creatures as both hunter and prey. I was part of the US Army bio weapons engineering project that developed them. This is not a joke people - these things are out there, and they will kill you!

The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection
The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection by Jack Lapseritis (Paperback - Aug 1998)
Used & New from: £38.49