5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Little Pink Book
Published on 27 July 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm....
Published on 21 Nov. 2010 by Moonpigmommy

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Little Pink Book, 27 July 1999
By A Customer
A small little book but a good one. I liked her view on twin flames. I didn't know what a twin flames was until a few months ago. Her book gives hope in that the person we are made to be with will ultimately become our biggest challenge. After being separated for so long from our twin flame we both go in different directions to grow. We eventually find each other. I think people who read books on this subject are getting ready to meet their twin flame because they want to do the work and reunite with their true mate. The book also states we may not meet up with our twin soul in this lifetime. That is the hard part to take, the prayers in the back of her book give us hope. The book helps us prepare for our twin flame and focuses on how to pray for your twin flame. I have always felt there is only one true love in life. We can love many, but there is only one true mate. This book confirms this. We must not become too depressed if we do not hook up with our twin flame in this life time because in the next we may. If I am lucky I'll meet up with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found my twin flame! Thank you I love you so much Elizabeth Clare Prophet my beautiful teacher :), 19 Dec. 2009
Miss K. Newton "another truth seeker" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have never been happier! This book is brilliant! In fact it is not just this book alone that will lead you to your twin flame if that's what you want to find. Only those totally committed to service to God & humankind ever will ever meet up with their twin flame in this life time. As twin flames are only attracted or find each other when your heart is alive with the sacred love fire of God. Oh Life IS one Sacred journey! I would also like to add that there is never a love so true & so pure as the love between twin flames! It is a great blessing indeed! I have faithfully given the decree's for some time, not only the ones in this book but I have been invoking the violet flame & surrendering my ego daily. After some time this has lead me to my twin flame & I have never been so in love or realized just how much power love has in the world. I have awakened to my true purpose! I would highly reccommend this book to those of you who are on the true inner spiritual path & if you like my words then I am sure you are on this same path therefore you have the potential to do the same. Awaken God within you & you will know true love.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm...., 21 Nov. 2010
This is a nice little book, easy to read, with some nice stories and a few interesting facts but I found it a slight contradiction to what I already knew/had learnt about Soulmates and Twin flames. So all in all it was a little confusing. Definately a disappointment for someone who is very much knowledgable and interested in soulmate relationships but ok for a beginner or someone just touching the surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Sept. 2014
VirgoLady (London, England) - See all my reviews
I've ben searching for a book on this subject for ages!. ECP explains everything brilliantly. Have recommended to a couple friends also

3.0 out of 5 stars twin flames, 14 Oct. 2011
Was hoping to find some answers to my questions on soul mates but was a little disappointed that it didn't really go very indepth. It stays more on the surface explaining just the general terms and giving examples. Not for those who know too much already.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother, 20 Jun. 2012
M. Morrison "Irish-mystic" (Lisburn, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought this book and read it. Thank goodness it was so short. It drained the life out of me. I found it boring to say the least. I know this sounds harsh but it is time you can never get back. Think twice before you read it. It is inexpensive for a reason. Not worth the time it takes to read it and that is not very long. I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 2 Mar. 2014
I had a clear understanding about the difference between soul mates and twin flames. I was able to get confirmation of my twin flame after reading this book. Loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but powerful, 8 Jun. 2010
Curiousity made me read this book. It is beautiful and well researched , it only echoed what I had known for ages and confirmed the truth of our relationship with God. It is a book written from the heart. We all meet our Soul mates but few Twin Flame Relationsips exist and they are not honky dory.

To any Christain who has the spiritual awakeneing and desire to know more about Marriage and soul unity, this book is the starting point.

5.0 out of 5 stars For soul work and important read, 7 April 2013
This book helps you to understand your souls purpose with another soul ie your soul mate or twin flame. There are guidelines you must follow to manifest such a relationship. Good Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 Feb. 2013
This is a book I read at least 6 times before giving it to my twin flame to read. That is a real recommendation.

It starts with a story of Hollywood actors who were twin flames yet failed to get through their respective karma and become a couple. Elizabeth Clare Prophet shares her journey of meeting her twin flame, Mark Prophet. It has lots of information about becoming ready for your twin flame union.

The twin flame union happens when you are both ready. It is not a relationship where one looks after or fixes the other. It is where you are at peace and looking to have your life in service of mankind. The joining of the twin souls generates lots of creative energy and accelerates the spiritual growth of both twin flames.

An excellent book for those wanting to learn more and become the best humans they can be.

SOUL MATES & TWIN FLAMES: The Spiritual Dimension of Love and Relationships
SOUL MATES & TWIN FLAMES: The Spiritual Dimension of Love and Relationships by Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Audio Cassette - 25 Jun. 2002)
Used & New from: £4.87